Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 10:35 AM

179 posts, read 703,331 times

Advertisements

Caro, relax; PV is in Cranford and is a very decent place to live. I know of at least one Cranford cop living there with his family. There are no more burglaries in PV than elsewhere in town. The ball fields are in "action" from about now until July 1. Thery're only open to Cranford leagues and are usually used after 5Pm and on Saturdays. They close by about 9 PM. Great town; nice people. Do you have a car? If not - that might be a sticking point. You'll need groceries, etc. Best of luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 10:50 AM

174 posts, read 620,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Older&Wiser View Post
Caro, relax; PV is in Cranford and is a very decent place to live. I know of at least one Cranford cop living there with his family. There are no more burglaries in PV than elsewhere in town. The ball fields are in "action" from about now until July 1. Thery're only open to Cranford leagues and are usually used after 5Pm and on Saturdays. They close by about 9 PM. Great town; nice people. Do you have a car? If not - that might be a sticking point. You'll need groceries, etc. Best of luck.

Older& wiser, thanks! Yes, I do have a car, and that’s great news, thank you!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:51 PM

526 posts, read 2,060,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro257 View Post
The realtor is taking me to see a two bedroom and 1 ½ bath tomorrow. The asking is 260K and it is in Park Village.

Do you think I could go down to 220 or 230?
The one I think you're talking about is an end-unit that I'm pretty sure has been on the market for awhile. I don't know about $220 or $230, but $240 might do the trick.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:29 AM

I do have one more question. When you make an offer, which of course is in writing, does the seller signes it as well? How do I know my realtor even bothered to show my offer to the seller?

Old 04-02-2009, 09:51 AM

183 posts, read 498,074 times
The seller doesn't sign it if they are rejecting it without a counter-offer.

I wouldn't worry too much about a realtor not submitting your offer in this market. He/she should be happy to submit it, plus, their code of ethics (for what that's worth) requires it.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingNJ View Post
The seller doesn't sign it if they are rejecting it without a counter-offer.

I wouldn't worry too much about a realtor not submitting your offer in this market. He/she should be happy to submit it, plus, their code of ethics (for what that's worth) requires it.

Why don't I trust them

I always wondered about that but it is what it is. Thanks.

Old 10-19-2014, 01:49 PM

1 posts, read 573 times
Cranford Village is very nice. Well maintained. I'm actually a Realtor and have a condo for sale there now. It's one of the lesser priced developments in Cranford, and the rooms are all pretty big. You should take another look. There's a few condos for sale now in the complex.

Old 10-19-2014, 02:13 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,047,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyAHouseinUnionCounty View Post
Cranford Village is very nice. Well maintained. I'm actually a Realtor and have a condo for sale there now. It's one of the lesser priced developments in Cranford, and the rooms are all pretty big. You should take another look. There's a few condos for sale now in the complex.
How would that information be helpful to the OP, who posted his/her question over 5 1/2 years ago?
Or...are you just trying to do some advertising, in violation of the TOS of this site?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey