Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 PM

1,453 posts, read 4,930,490 times

Advertisements

I don't think that was a slip. I think it was totally legal.
And he went to NYU.
I'll try to get him to post here. LOL.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
it was a little tangent that arose because i made an extra comment about whites becoming the minority and then you questioned that comment. then when i included hispanics, you disagreed because you thought i was only referring to blacks.
You actually did say "American Black". Look at your post.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
I don't think that was a slip. I think it was totally legal.
And he went to NYU.
I'll try to get him to post here. LOL.
good for him. i guess his situation makes it ok that countless other whites were blocked out of the school because they werent able to squeeze through with a % of minority blood flowing through their veins.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:51 PM

Quote:
You actually did say "American Black". Look at your post.
but that was just an example of one group that benefits from this type of discrimination and how it has hurt their culture. i didnt mean that it was the only group that has been impacted. im willing to take some of the blame for being unclear but i dont think i was so unclear that we cant just move on from that.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:52 PM

Your comments need to stand for themselves, remember?

Old 04-17-2009, 01:01 PM

326 posts, read 429,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
birth rates. its been a while since ive looked them up but im sure the birth rates for any minority group is higher than for evil whites. latins are growing the fastest since they also have mexico but i would be surprised if the black population wasnt also growing. i see its being taken as if im saying blacks will be the majority. i didnt mean that, my mistake. the latins will be the majority and the blacks will grow to be greater than whites but not as much as latins.

im not judging this change (well i think we should lock up the border) but theres nothing we can do if different groups of citizens have different birth rates. just accept the inevitable.
OK. Birth rates do not make up the racial profile by itself at any given time.

Birth rates to white families have always been lower than black families for a very long time although it is merging with significant decline in black birth rates. So if anything it is the opposite.

Check out the link:
http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/tables/09s0079.pdf (broken link)

More importantly, what you have to do is to look as well is death rates and migration. There is zero black migration, very low white migration, and most of the migration is hispanics as you state.

What is equally important is the death rates. Unfortunately, you are twice more likely to die before the age of one if you are black.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/tables/09s0105.pdf (broken link)

And social security? If you are black, you may as well forget it. Honestly, I would make sure I would not contribute much to retirement funds if I was black, because I wouldn't be able to enjoy it at all. White males are living 8 years longer than black males on average:

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/tables/09s0103.pdf (broken link)

Old 04-17-2009, 01:05 PM

This thread was not about locking the border and birth rates of different groups.
That probably would be moved to another forum anyway.

And if you have to refer to a post 2 pages back and post something that says - oh, I didn't mean it. That is just wasting everyone's time.

Your comments should be "stand alone". You don't come in several pages later and say they should be saying something else. They should speak for themselves as they are.
It just stops the discourse and defeats the purpose of spending time here.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
This thread was not about locking the border and birth rates of different groups.
That probably would be moved to another forum anyway.

And if you have to refer to a post 2 pages back and post something that says - oh, I didn't mean it. That is just wasting everyone's time.

Your comments should be "stand alone". You don't come in several pages later and say they should be saying something else. They should speak for themselves as they are.
It just stops the discourse and defeats the purpose of spending time here.
you are the one that keeps bringing it up. i clarified and suggested we move on. so quit pretending like its me that is stuck on birth rates and the border. it wasnt even a significant part of the post where i brought it up in the first place.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:32 PM

Can you continue without saying "I really meant this 2 pages back"?
If so than we can have a true discussion w/o going off track.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Can you continue without saying "I really meant this 2 pages back"?
If so than we can have a true discussion w/o going off track.
its only gone off track because you cant stop bringing it up. its also true, whites will be the minority in the future. probably not so distant.

however, i bet when whites are the minority it will still be okay to discriminate against them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey