Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 06:13 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,555,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
By his own words DailyJournalist left Florida because of low pay.....he got tired of making $8 an hour so he now lives next to the largest crime ridden ghetto city in New Jersey....Camden....and continually bashes Florida because he couldn't make it there. Florida has low taxes due to the great income from tourist trade.....something New Jersey will never hope to have due to the hospital waste that washes up on our beaches someplace every summer.......beaches that you have to pay a fee to sit on.
Why do you need to lie to make yourself feel better. I was in Florida for a short while helping a disabled parent. As soon as she was better I came back home. I would never want to live in that low wage culturless paradise. I spent many years in school and will not waste them in Florida. Florida cities are consistently ranked worst cities for young professionals.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
This type of response is exactly why New Jersey is in such sad shape.......people continually justify how badly they are getting screwed here with the backward logic of pointing to a different location that has a worse specific problem than we do.....and the politicians hear that and think.....well......these dummies haven't reached their breaking point yet lets heap some more taxes on them........theres no excuse to have to pay to sit on a public beach that our tax dollars go to maintain after every major storm yet the programmed "sheepeople" in this state continue to reach into their wallets and hand out hard earned dollars for that "privilege" !!!!
If you dont like it then move. I would rather pay a little more taxes to live in the great state of NJ

Old 04-27-2009, 06:28 PM

831 posts, read 2,436,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradstudent77 View Post
People who would give up the culture and everything else that our area has to offer for a bigger house make me sick to my stomach. Stainless steel kitchen, x,xxx sq ft mcmansion, etc does not mean you are rich, especially when that mcmansion is in a place like florida.

I would do anything I could to move back to NJ. I have been trying for 2 years unfortunetly Florida is one of the hardest hit states in the real estate market. I am not giving up. I'll live in a shack if I have to as long as I am back home with friendly down to earth people.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccauley View Post
I would do anything I could to move back to NJ. I have been trying for 2 years unfortunetly Florida is one of the hardest hit states in the real estate market. I am not giving up. I'll live in a shack if I have to as long as I am back home with friendly down to earth people.
Dont worry, you will get out of Florida soon enough. When you move back to NJ it will be all worth it.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:46 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,974,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DailyJournalist View Post
If you dont like it then move. I would rather pay a little more taxes to live in the great state of NJ

Based upon the posts from the numerous unhappy New Jersey tax payers on here you might be the only one willing to do that ?

Old 04-27-2009, 06:48 PM

Quote:
I spent many years in school and will not waste them in Florida.
I guess it was tough being left back all those years ?

Old 04-27-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
I guess it was tough being left back all those years ?
No I was not left back. But I am sure you were with your Radon Tester career,lol.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:07 PM

[quote=dmccauley;8543610]I would do anything I could to move back to NJ.quote]

People that look like this are the only ones that would enjoy a crappy place like Ocala, FL, lol

Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM

[quote=DailyJournalist;8544209]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccauley View Post
I would do anything I could to move back to NJ.quote]

People that look like this are the only ones that would enjoy a crappy place like Ocala, FL, lol

I see a smiling man with a happy dog.....what type of sick personality do you have that you feel the need to twist the image into something less than that ?

Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 PM

[quote=FlyersFan;8545625]
Quote:

I see a smiling man with a happy dog.....what type of sick personality do you have that you feel the need to twist the image into something less than that ?
You like to dish it out but you don't like to take it. Anyway get back on topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey