Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2009, 03:13 PM

518 posts, read 1,792,100 times

Advertisements

When is the best time to book a flight to Orlando, Fl? We are going in November and really have seen very little offered for advance purchasing. I thought I would get a better deal this far in advance. Any help would be appreciated. Also car rentals are very high and I am lost at where to find a deal on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2009, 03:35 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,096,973 times
SOUTHWEST & JETBLUE!!! I can not say it enough. They are beating everyones fares, especially in this economy. Southwest usually only does 5 months out so next month you should be able to book. As for JetBlue, you should be able to book now. For your trip you are probably looking at around $100 - $150 per ticket. These are the ONLY options I use for Florida and have been very happy so far.

As for car rentals, I usually just go to the rental company websites directly. Orlando you should have no problem as there are PLENTLY of choices available. I have had lots of luck with Enterprise.com.

Good Luck with your trip. Florida in November will be very nice. You will be getting away from the cold of the northeast!

Old 05-18-2009, 06:58 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,975,677 times
Spirit out of Atlantic City is quite cheap and you don't have to pay the high parking fees at the bigger airports.....additionally your through security and on your way to board in about 5 minutes !!! The last time I flew into Tampa (about a month ago) Hotwire had the best deals on car rentals.

Old 05-19-2009, 10:50 AM

518 posts, read 1,792,100 times
Anyone ever use AirTran out of Newark or even Lehigh Valley, Pa-airports? They only fly once a day and not the best times, but its direct flight from Lehigh and good deal. Newark stops in Atlanta.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:09 PM

13,403 posts, read 28,721,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by familymom View Post
Anyone ever use AirTran out of Newark or even Lehigh Valley, Pa-airports? They only fly once a day and not the best times, but its direct flight from Lehigh and good deal. Newark stops in Atlanta.
Air Tran is the Phoenix that rose from the ashes of Value jet
Me personally would never fly them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ValuJet_Flight_592
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey