Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2009, 12:38 PM

27 posts, read 214,524 times

Advertisements

moved to this area but have been a faithful trader joes shopper in California for years. Im on a weight loss regime and many of my foods in my diet come from TJ's. I dont have a car but i know there are locations in Edgewater and Union Square (NYC) any pointers on commuting and shopping at these locations? I've found through research that the Union Square location has EPIC lines and the Edgewater location (according to HopStop) is extremely inconvenient to commute to. SO my question for anyone who lives in this area but shops at this store, is it better to brave the US lines or the long commute to Edgewater? Are there jitneys that get to the edgewater location faster? Just curious about how experienced locals do it. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey