Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 09:08 PM

10 posts, read 33,621 times

Advertisements

Thank you everyone for the help.
Yes, we have decided to target hamilton and robbinsville and we will probably be going there this weekend to look for places to rent.
I will let you know what we choose ultimately - I am leaning towards robbinsville because it sounds very tanquil, very safe and nice, but I just wanted that city atmosphere of bars and restaurants even if it was on only one street.
Well, I guess you cannot have everything!
Thank you again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 07:28 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivelinayana View Post
Thank you everyone for the help.
Yes, we have decided to target hamilton and robbinsville and we will probably be going there this weekend to look for places to rent.
I will let you know what we choose ultimately - I am leaning towards robbinsville because it sounds very tanquil, very safe and nice, but I just wanted that city atmosphere of bars and restaurants even if it was on only one street.
Well, I guess you cannot have everything!
Thank you again!
You do have a stretch of bars and restaurants in Robbinsville on Rt. 33 near the intersection with Rt. 130...........

Old 06-03-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
You do have a stretch of bars and restaurants in Robbinsville on Rt. 33 near the intersection with Rt. 130...........
Well that sounds great then
We will check it out on Saturday!

Old 06-03-2009, 03:28 PM

51,691 posts, read 15,688,396 times
Check out the Sharon Arms Apts., in Robbinsville........some have washer/dryers in them. There's also townhouses right before the complex that you might want to look at. Good luck.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:49 PM

Lucky Lady,

I wish I had seen your post before....
The one place in Ribbinsville we liked was already taken, so we endded up getting a place in Hamilton Square, a mile outside of 295 by route 33.
Thank you everyone for the suggestions and the help!

Now I am looking for a fitness club with a pool(I like swimming)I can join so I can make some friends and work on my figure.
Do you guys have any suggestions?

Old 06-12-2009, 07:40 PM

3,026 posts, read 9,048,256 times
Here are a couple of suggestions-

Golds gym on Quaker Bridge Rd (near Quaker Bridge Mall) have a pretty good facility and a pool.

Robert Wood Johnson Wellness Center (Quaker Bridge/Klockner Rd) RWJ Hamilton: Robert Wood Johnson Hamilton Center for Health and Wellness

There is also a new facility on Rte 130 in Hamilton called Work Out World (WOW). I know nothng about it but it is a 2 storey building.

Check them out!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:23 PM

Thank you jerseyj,

I will check them out. I saw the one with the link RWJ Hamilton is close to us, will have to look at the other two.
RJW looks a little pricey though...of course I know that you cannot get everything and get it cheap...
Do you have any idea how much the membership dues are?

Old 06-13-2009, 05:05 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,688,396 times
ivelinayana,

What place did you wind up moving to? Is it by Marazzo's supermarket? It's a nice area by Route 33 IMO and I kind of miss it now that we are living here in North Jersey. Good luck.

Old 06-13-2009, 08:21 AM

3,026 posts, read 9,048,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivelinayana View Post
Thank you jerseyj,

I will check them out. I saw the one with the link RWJ Hamilton is close to us, will have to look at the other two.
RJW looks a little pricey though...of course I know that you cannot get everything and get it cheap...
Do you have any idea how much the membership dues are?
I don't know what the memberships cost but the Golds Gym on Youngs Rd in Hamilton was advertising .99 cents a day. I don't know what the sign up fee is though or if they have a pool.
You might check and see if these free passes work.
Gyms in hamilton - Fitness Centers and Health Clubs in hamilton

Old 06-13-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Lady123 View Post
ivelinayana,

What place did you wind up moving to? Is it by Marazzo's supermarket? It's a nice area by Route 33 IMO and I kind of miss it now that we are living here in North Jersey. Good luck.

Thank you
We have only signed the lease so I have no idea what is around the house )) I know it is a nice area and it is close to 295 and 95 for my husbands commute(hopefully). It is right off route 30 on notingham way.
Where in north jersey do you live? My husband is from sussex.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey