Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 11:24 AM

26,585 posts, read 61,843,401 times

Advertisements

The fact that the partner took her sweet time getting out of the car and getting involved says to me that the entire incident was unprovoked by the guy standing on the corner, and the cop was on a power trip.

Had the guy on the corner been causing any type of problem, the other cop would have been out of the car and responsing a lot faster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 12:48 PM

923 posts, read 1,423,192 times
Default 'beating' cop benched

PASSAIC COP PLACED ON DESK DUTY AFTER BEATING MAN WITH FISTS AND BATON - New York Post

Old 06-09-2009, 02:22 PM

229 posts, read 920,942 times
Holloway is charged with wandering with the intent to buy narcotics

As opposed to walking with a purpose with the intent to buy narcotics

Or Moseying with the intent to buy narcotics

Or sauntering with the intent to buy narcotics

OK, THAT is funny. Like when I was charged with AGGRAVATED driving while suspended. I had an ancient ticket in NY that I forgot about and apparently my driving privileges in NY were suspended (not my license, I lived in NJ at the time).

But again the suspect is a douche, cop was doing his job. Mayor is pandering. EOF.

Old 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,958,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo99 View Post
I have no problem with this... this was hardly a "beating"....

I dont care if you have a mental disorder or not. If you are mouthing off to a cop and they pop you one, that is just the way it goes

Really ??? Let me beat you about the head and shoulders with a billy club for awhile, throw you on the ground and police car and then for good measure punch you in the face a few times and then we'll ask you if that felt like a "beating" ???? God knows what this poor guy would have to go through for you to consider it a "beating" ???

Old 06-09-2009, 07:47 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,896,717 times
Default Correct name

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
Really ??? Let me beat you about the head and shoulders with a billy club for awhile, throw you on the ground and police car and then for good measure punch you in the face a few times and then we'll ask you if that felt like a "beating" ???? God knows what this poor guy would have to go through for you to consider it a "beating" ???
It's called a PR 24. Not a billy club.
If they had Zap gloves on then it would be considered a beat down.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rscalzo View Post
And yet he almost killed a few people.
Please enlighten us ?

Old 06-09-2009, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
anyway, im sure they stopped for a reason.
Absolutely........his shirt was unbuttoned while standing on a street corner !!!! A quick beating and then off with his head !!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
It's called a PR 24. Not a billy club.
If they had Zap gloves on then it would be considered a beat down.

Do you think that guys head noticed the difference of the impact of the billy club from gloves off or on ?

Old 06-09-2009, 08:05 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,896,717 times
Default We were not there

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
Do you think that guys head noticed the difference of the impact of the billy club from gloves off or on ?
I couldn't say, because I was not there.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
I couldn't say, because I was not there.
Gee you can't tell if a billy club upside your skull hurts more if the officer is wearing gloves or not........Hmmmmmm.........humor me with an answer.....what does common sense tell you ? Do you really think your skull notices a difference, especially after a dozen wacks or so ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: