U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2007, 12:20 PM

54 posts, read 241,084 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,
moving to nj inthe month of may from a US Virgin island, bringing a 22 grand suv, age is 35 what you think would the insurance for it in zipcode 07096, anyone know a best place to get a bargain on it, or give me some good tips to get a deal on it.
Rate this post positively

Old 04-12-2007, 01:18 PM

Location: Lived Large in Parsippany NJ - Lived Larger in Livingston, NJ -- Now Living Huge in Bethlehem PA
466 posts, read 2,128,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileymon View Post
Hello everyone,
moving to nj inthe month of may from a US Virgin island, bringing a 22 grand suv, age is 35 what you think would the insurance for it in zipcode 07096, anyone know a best place to get a bargain on it, or give me some good tips to get a deal on it.
=====================

Try NJ Cure they are pretty cheaper for me compared to all the others - I switched from Liberty Mutual to NJ Cure and have been very happy.

=================================================

Old 04-12-2007, 03:44 PM

6,044 posts, read 23,220,053 times
I also liked NJCure, rates were very competitive.

Old 07-09-2007, 07:43 AM

4 posts, read 16,560 times
Here you have car insurance comparison web page. I hope you will find the best insurance for you: List of car insurance comparison web pages - USA

Old 07-23-2007, 05:01 AM

2 posts, read 7,527 times
No! You need a sertified (!) site http://aidetor.notlong.com

Old 07-23-2007, 12:04 PM

1,289 posts, read 5,878,819 times
Try all the usuals:

State Farm (Usually Pretty Good)
Progressive
Geico
NJ Cure

Old 10-29-2008, 03:13 AM

1 posts, read 4,573 times
You should definitely check out www.carinsurancequotes.com. (http://www.carinsurancequotes.com. - broken link) They offer free car insurance quotes from reputed car insurance companies. A friend of mine recently changed his policy because CarInsuranceQuotes offered him the same coverage but much cheaper. There's a lot of information on car insurance available on this site so that you are able to make an informed decision about choosing the right kind of policy for you. They also have discounts on insurance. The quotes are free so there's no harm in checking it out. You might wind up saving some money for yourself.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:57 AM

18,005 posts, read 22,552,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeViper01 View Post
Try all the usuals:

State Farm (Usually Pretty Good)
Progressive
Geico
NJ Cure
To that list, I would add the best of the best, namely NJ Manufacturers (NJM Insurance Co.). In addition to low rates and excellent customer service, you receive a rebate check each year after your first full year of coverage. When Consumer Reports magazine rated auto insurance companies nationwide, they rated NJ Manufacturers as the best by a comfortable margin.

However, you have to be employed by a company that is a member of the NJ Business and Industry Association in order to be insured by NJM. And, since they are very risk averse in order to keep their rates low, it is possible that somebody without a driving record in the continental US might be denied coverage.

However, I would suggest trying to obtain coverage from NJM. The worst that they can say is "no".

Old 07-20-2011, 10:34 AM

24,497 posts, read 39,358,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
To that list, I would add the best of the best, namely NJ Manufacturers (NJM Insurance Co.). In addition to low rates and excellent customer service, you receive a rebate check each year after your first full year of coverage. When Consumer Reports magazine rated auto insurance companies nationwide, they rated NJ Manufacturers as the best by a comfortable margin.

However, you have to be employed by a company that is a member of the NJ Business and Industry Association in order to be insured by NJM. And, since they are very risk averse in order to keep their rates low, it is possible that somebody without a driving record in the continental US might be denied coverage.

However, I would suggest trying to obtain coverage from NJM. The worst that they can say is "no".
Technically, the second best of the best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey