Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 05:54 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,951,991 times

Advertisements

People seem to forget about the family that accused him and how "credible" they were. AFTER he paid thousands of dollars for the boy to get cancer treatments. Real animal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 06:40 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,626,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
People seem to forget about the family that accused him and how "credible" they were. AFTER he paid thousands of dollars for the boy to get cancer treatments. Real animal.
I understand your compassion, BUT, he was a dirtbag. As for his music, I loved alot of it.

Old 06-28-2009, 07:25 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,951,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
I understand your compassion, BUT, he was a dirtbag. As for his music, I loved alot of it.
My point is, we don't know the guy and we don't know any celebrity - really. Take them for what they are worth to us - their music, their performances, their art, that's their legacy.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:54 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
His body is mostly plastic, so it won't biodegrade. So they're going to melt it and turn him into Legos, so the kids feel him up for once

Old 06-28-2009, 10:05 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,818,272 times
Michael Jackson had the biggest impact in the music industry towards every race, age and social class in the world.

In his song "Heal The World", every penny he made off that single went to Africa and its charities. When his hair caught fire from the Pepsi commercial they gave him a settlement of $125 million dollars in which he gave to a Burn Charity. He also is in the book of world records for giving the most money and time to charities around the world more than any other celeb.

As a child he was hated and ridiculed by his father but after all that MJ still had so much love and care in his heart.. he had a lot of issues that no one can explain in the past 10 years or more, but he's done so much for this world to have more people ridicule him.. No other person on this earth was like him and only now many people realize it.

After all the hate and ridicule he went through, he still had room to impact us all and offer so much to people in need... He's defitely in heaven.

Last edited by BPerone201; 06-28-2009 at 10:13 PM..

Old 06-29-2009, 03:43 AM

132 posts, read 520,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Michael Jackson had the biggest impact in the music industry towards every race, age and social class in the world.

In his song "Heal The World", every penny he made off that single went to Africa and its charities. When his hair caught fire from the Pepsi commercial they gave him a settlement of $125 million dollars in which he gave to a Burn Charity. He also is in the book of world records for giving the most money and time to charities around the world more than any other celeb.

As a child he was hated and ridiculed by his father but after all that MJ still had so much love and care in his heart.. he had a lot of issues that no one can explain in the past 10 years or more, but he's done so much for this world to have more people ridicule him.. No other person on this earth was like him and only now many people realize it.

After all the hate and ridicule he went through, he still had room to impact us all and offer so much to people in need... He's defitely in heaven.
Waaaaaa he was hated and ridiculed by his father, so were alot of kids but that doesn't mean they went out and sniffed Cory Feldman's underoos. Nobody is completely evil I am sure OJ was alot of fun on the golf course just maybe not so much if you dated his wife.

Old 06-29-2009, 05:55 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,520,111 times
I feel like he did it to himself. He died possibly due to drugs. He had every chance and REASON to get off drugs. He killed himself. Why should I feel bad for someone who does this to himself on purpose with no trying to even get help. Trying is one thing but he did not make an attempt to get off, he wanted to be numb. SO now he numb.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:08 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
When his hair caught fire from the Pepsi commercial they gave him a settlement of $125 million dollars in which he gave to a Burn Charity. He also is in the book of world records for giving the most money and time to charities around the world more than any other celeb.

They have been playing his "life story" on one of the cable channels, it's 2-3 hours long. It's updated to reflect his passing.

They did not say he donated the Pepsi money; so I don't know how true that is.

They said that he used to be in the same room as his brothers; his brothers used to bring girls in and have sex next to him. They also said his father cheated on the mother in front of the kids. When he went home they had to lie for him or something like that.

The 1st album he put out on his own didn't do too well, the next Thriller did. He always tried to top Thriller but couldn't; they said he slipped away with each failure. Some felt it was an act, the glove, the mask, the animals; then eventually he regressed into a 10 year old.

Did he molest kids?
Honestly I have no clue.
I remember the last trial and how they raided his house and found things that aren't normal. He & Corey Feldman who used to be close were not after Corey testified about a book he was shown.
Jackson will have to answer to his maker.

When Micheal grew up, it was a totally different time. Most of us have stories to tell; yet we have to keep going and move on. Many of us watched a parent cheat. Many of us got hit when we were bad.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:12 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
I feel like he did it to himself. He died possibly due to drugs. He had every chance and REASON to get off drugs. He killed himself. Why should I feel bad for someone who does this to himself on purpose with no trying to even get help. Trying is one thing but he did not make an attempt to get off, he wanted to be numb. SO now he numb.
From what I watched of that life story I mentioned, they said he broke his nose during Billy Jean (I think) - that started the nose jobs. He then burned his scalp badly doing the Pepsi commercial and was supposedly in a lot of pain from that. They also said he broke a vertebrae in his back at one time; which I can relate to.. I don't know how he dances any more if this was the case.

I'd imagine he also had facial pain from the bad nose jobs.

What gets me the most - he did a 4 hour physical for the new tour yet he had a cardiologist on call?

Then, after Anna Nicole's death and doctors being charged, what doctor in their right mind would prescribe what they did (if this is true w/Jackson) on someone so small & fragile?

Old 06-29-2009, 10:15 AM

636 posts, read 1,423,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

When Micheal grew up, it was a totally different time. Most of us have stories to tell; yet we have to keep going and move on. Many of us watched a parent cheat. Many of us got hit when we were bad.
True, but none of us were godly celebrities before we hit puberty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey