Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2009, 11:49 AM

60 posts, read 289,247 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am looking to find an apt to rent in downtown westfield. My list of requirements & desires are as follows 2 bedrooms (or will compromise with 1 bedroom & a separate office but prefer a 2 bedroom) 1 bath, C A/C, W/D in unit, prefer hardwood floors, reserved parking (prefer garage if possible but reserved offstreet parking is the must), cats allowed a plus but not required (don't own but might get 1 or 2 in the future). Prefer the unit to be newer vs older but something upgraded within past 20 years is acceptable. Must have full kitchen with D/W, newer appliances etc. Ideally rent would be under $2,000/month. Area must be very safe; targeting location where young professionals tend to live. Also want the area to be right in the downtown, not a "10" minute walk or anything. I'm on a month 2 month flexible lease so I can wait or go on a waiting list for the right unit. Is there an area in the downtown Westfield that I should target or any specific developments/realtors that I should contact?

Thanks in advance for your advice (I did try searching but didn't find what I was looking for so am hoping posting will help and I am trying to acclimate myself to the area).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: