Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2009, 03:29 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,976,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
of course we get mad!! I mad, I mad about alot of things with NJ and especially the Federal right now. So we are all not in carb comas!!

OK....your mad about outrageous NJ taxes ......why do so many feel the need defend such an undefendable mess as not being "that bad" when its the worst in the nation and then get mad at me for putting light on it ? It makes no sense at all.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:30 PM

3,269 posts, read 9,935,547 times
Flyersfan are you really that dense? How hard is it to understand?

We all know taxes are high here.

That doesn't mean it's unlivable here.

There are a multitude (that means lots) of reasons to stay which have been listed over and over again.

Please try, if even for just for a second, to grasp this very simple concept.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:32 PM

96 posts, read 119,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
Its hard to compare the financially elite of Hunderton County even to the rest of New Jersey let alone Florida or any other state for that matter. The income per household in Hunderton County is one of the highest in the nation and certainly doesn't relate to most living in this state. Few can afford to live there and even fewer can afford to retire there.
Ok ,on this post you assume to know the incomes of almost all in New Jersey and to know why and where people want to retire to.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:33 PM

[quote=Giantwon;9877792]
Quote:

Becuase crybaby ,what they don't tax you on,they "Fee" you to death!You act like it's hell just for you serously ...you don't think others are going through the same stuff just you but they put up with the things becuase this is home to them good or bad,as I said before you can find good and bad anywhere you go,..........so just go.
Sure you can find good and bad........but when its the worst of all 50 states don't you think its about time to say something.....how comatose are you that your just willing to "put up with it" because its become convenient to do so and get mad at those who ask you why you do ?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:34 PM

Quote:
OK....your mad about outrageous NJ taxes ......why do so many feel the need defend such an undefendable mess as not being "that bad" when its the worst in the nation and then get mad at me for putting light on it ? It makes no sense at all.

Do you really think that we need you to inform us about taxes in New Jersey,I mean really?

Old 07-21-2009, 03:34 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,563,055 times
Quote:
You bash NJ, a state that has many excellent qualities and provides a great life to many like myself. But you fail to highlight the disaster that Florida is and will continue to be while trying to convince people that it is some type of paradise. I have lived in Florida and saw things that I never saw in NJ from educated people living in complete poverty. Sorry that many of us do not share your distorted view.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:35 PM

5,969 posts, read 9,563,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UKOK View Post
We all know taxes are high here.
He also fails to state that his County of Burlington has very low taxes.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKOK View Post
Flyersfan are you really that dense? How hard is it to understand?

That doesn't mean it's unlivable here.
No its not unlivable.......but when you have the worst taxes of all 50 states it means its the MOST UNLIVABLE state ....

Old 07-21-2009, 03:36 PM

[quote=FlyersFan;9877879]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantwon View Post

Sure you can find good and bad........but when its the worst of all 50 states don't you think its about time to say something.....how comatose are you that your just willing to "put up with it" because its become convenient to do so and get mad at those who ask you why you do ?
Seriously, your ignorance is astounding.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
No its not unlivable.......but when you have the worst taxes of all 50 states it means its the MOST UNLIVABLE state ....
That's it we're #1 on a list and that's what has you mad,what if we were #5 but every fee in the state was doubled ,would that make you shut up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey