Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,786,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i dont claim to "hate lower people classwise."
OK, maybe not "hate", but strongly dislike and go out of your way to avoid - except when it comes to marriage, because then you settled for lower class minority.

Quote:
you dont seem to understand that when people move to america from another country, just because they technically become an american minority, their attitude doesnt instantaneously transform into the mentality of those who have been born here or living here most of their lives. its an important detail but you wont accept it because it would hurt your genius points.
If the person is an american minority, then his or her attitude is the attitude of an american minority, and is therefore an "american minority" attitude. Also, there are white people who come to this nation who are not "american minorities" for coming here, because they're white. A Swedish immigrant is an immigrant and then can become a citizen, but is never an "american minority". But a Puerto Rican, like your wife and MIL, is born an American citizen but remains an "american minority" for life.

You seem to shift semantics around so that you can maximize putting down minorities, like Puerto Ricans, and lower class people, like your wife and her family, while trying to claim them as "the exception". That's because you're a bigot with little brains.

Quote:
ok, afforable housing is lower class. i dont really care.
Right. You don't care when it's your wife, when it's your low-class minority family. But you are quick to whine about minorities and low-class people in Atlantic City, where you have to stay in the Borgata to avoid the low-class peeople, blah blah blah...

Quote:
i dont hate "low class" people or minorities. your basis for your ridiculous conclusions isnt accurate. my wife had and has plenty of class regardless of her financial situation. so does her mother.
OK, "hate" might be a strong word, but you make a point of showing that you strongly dislike low-class people and minorities. You very obviously make an exception for your wife, MIL, and future offspring (who will also be a minority and low-class).

And no, your wife has low class as does her welching mother. The mother wants to welch off you and your wife, your wife wants to get her housing in a housing project, and she wants to lie and cheat the government by lying about her assets to work the system. You don't get much lower class than that.

Then throw into the mix that you don't even find your wife all that attractive because you HAVE to listen to Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" song every day, because "lesbians" turn you on. Apparently your wife isn't enough for you. But that's no surprise, because it's very apparent that you settled for your wife - why else would someone who whines about low-class people and minorities end up MARRYING one, much less making excuses for her and her family?? Obviously, it's because he couldn't do any better. And that means he either is ugly, has no money, or both. Sounds like you have some money, so it must be that you're ugly.

Quote:
so your ultimate conclusion is that im ugly.
And most likely half a f*g.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2009, 08:55 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
OK, maybe not "hate", but strongly dislike and go out of your way to avoid - except when it comes to marriage, because then you settled for lower class minority.

If the person is an american minority, then his or her attitude is the attitude of an american minority, and is therefore an "american minority" attitude. Also, there are white people who come to this nation who are not "american minorities" for coming here, because they're white. A Swedish immigrant is an immigrant and then can become a citizen, but is never an "american minority". But a Puerto Rican, like your wife and MIL, is born an American citizen but remains an "american minority" for life.

You seem to shift semantics around so that you can maximize putting down minorities, like Puerto Ricans, and lower class people, like your wife and her family, while trying to claim them as "the exception". That's because you're a bigot with little brains.

Right. You don't care when it's your wife, when it's your low-class minority family. But you are quick to whine about minorities and low-class people in Atlantic City, where you have to stay in the Borgata to avoid the low-class peeople, blah blah blah...

OK, "hate" might be a strong word, but you make a point of showing that you strongly dislike low-class people and minorities. You very obviously make an exception for your wife, MIL, and future offspring (who will also be a minority and low-class).

And no, your wife has low class as does her welching mother. The mother wants to welch off you and your wife, your wife wants to get her housing in a housing project, and she wants to lie and cheat the government by lying about her assets to work the system. You don't get much lower class than that.

Then throw into the mix that you don't even find your wife all that attractive because you HAVE to listen to Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" song every day, because "lesbians" turn you on. Apparently your wife isn't enough for you. But that's no surprise, because it's very apparent that you settled for your wife - why else would someone who whines about low-class people and minorities end up MARRYING one, much less making excuses for her and her family?? Obviously, it's because he couldn't do any better. And that means he either is ugly, has no money, or both. Sounds like you have some money, so it must be that you're ugly.

And most likely half a f*g.
there is no dislike. im not sure what exactly you are determining is lower class but i will say that i do go out of my way to be around people like me. most of us do. thats why im generally able to find these places, because others want the same thing i do.

you are the one playing with semantics because you want to argue. you are just playing games, you understand what im saying. its kind of psychopathic how you continue on this point when you know you are full of crap.

haha i cant comment directly to the rest of your post except to say that i think you need mental help.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey