Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the Blue Law in Bergen County?
I like it, shopping centers/malls should be closed on Sundays. 53 36.05%
Well, It should be at least half day open. 10 6.80%
I don't like it, everything should be open all week as it is else where. 70 47.62%
I don't care 14 9.52%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 03:34 PM

19,128 posts, read 25,331,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Which store is this?
Must be a new employee who did not know.
Thanks for letting us know!
You should urge your priest to perform an exorcism in that store, and to excommunicate the employee who offends you, Nunnor/River Edge/NJmann.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2018, 06:40 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,965,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
He’s still posting on the politics forum about how he wants the US to become a Christian theocracy.

He might be staying away from the NJ forum because we know him so well?

Also, I think that C-D has it’s own trolls that are there just for the purpose of sparking discussions and controversy. I have a feeling that NJmann might be one of them. I could be wrong but he seems a little too “out there” to be real.
It is a well known fact that there is a lot of overlap between the City Data forums and Stormfront.

There are people here who are active users and posters on both forums.

And there are just straight up trolls from Stormfront who only come to City Data to troll.

There are some people on the NJ forum who have become so radicalized they don't even bother trying to be subtle about it anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey