Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 PM

2,715 posts, read 11,907,825 times

Advertisements

I have nothing against pork, but when it comes to governing you should be able to control yourself before even considering controlling a state.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:38 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times
Is that all a politician needs to get your vote?

You really should place more value in yourself as a voting citizen.

Whitman and McGreevy looked thin and they didn't impress me. Especially Whitman.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 PM

2,715 posts, read 11,907,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

Whitman and McGreevy looked thin and they didn't impress me. Especially Whitman.
You make a good point. Maybe I need to look beyond the surface.

Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,851,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post

But hes huge , and were paying for his Medical bills & Insurance , he needs a diet.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:52 AM

1,446 posts, read 4,597,493 times
You don't know what is going on with Mr. Christie's weight. SO DO NOT JUDGE HIM ON THAT. Listen, I did not vote for the man because I disagree with his politics. Find an intelligent reason to dislike him, like I did!!! However, to judge him on something that is probably not his fault is just plain IGNORANT!

Last edited by Viralmd; 02-04-2010 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: Most of this is off topic.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,726,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfrisco View Post
You make a good point. Maybe I need to look beyond the surface.
Yeah you do Dislike him for policies you may not like or agree with not his weight

Old 02-04-2010, 08:05 AM

1,552 posts, read 4,633,632 times
I'll take a fat man instead of a Wall Street Fat Cat any day of the week. Buh-bye Corslime.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:10 AM

6 posts, read 7,109 times
Since he already has all his pork, perhaps he can stop all the other politicians in Trenton from stealing all the rest of New Jersey, that they already haven't stolen. I sure hope that he will put the pork barrel politicians and unions on the diet they so desperately need and derserve for the States health. He knows how to cut the fat, that John Corzine and his ilk have created. . I just hope he can do something about the 11 billion deficit from those demons.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:46 AM

341 posts, read 678,863 times
I think the OP may have a point. Christie's physical condition may be an indicator of his inability to accept personal responsibility. It could be possible that he is suffereing from a dibilatating food addiction. If you take a close look at his face, study his expression and look at his eyes, he seems to be in pain. An addiction to a substance is a disease. The substance one is addicted to is just a symptom or how the sickness manifests itself. So, in essence, someone addicted to food is not much different than someone addicted to heroin, cocaine, or tobacco. The substance is not where the problem lies, the addicts thinking and mental processes are the problem. Chris Christie quite possibly is a man that goes home every evening and binges on cupcakes, candy, and hamburgers in a room all by himself; and when he is done he hides the evidence from his loved ones. However, his ever-growing girth is the evidence that he cannot hide, though.

He is obviously in very poor health and if he doesn't have severe heart problems or diabetes, he will soon. Someone in terrible physical condition will not be able to function at full potential. With that being said, I think the OP and the question he raises is of extreme importance to the people of New Jersey and is a valid topic for debate.

Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,851,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dakar View Post
I think the OP may have a point. Christie's physical condition may be an indicator of his inability to accept personal responsibility. It could be possible that he is suffereing from a dibilatating food addiction. If you take a close look at his face, study his expression and look at his eyes, he seems to be in pain. An addiction to a substance is a disease. The substance one is addicted to is just a symptom or how the sickness manifests itself. So, in essence, someone addicted to food is not much different than someone addicted to heroin, cocaine, or tobacco. The substance is not where the problem lies, the addicts thinking and mental processes are the problem. Chris Christie quite possibly is a man that goes home every evening and binges on cupcakes, candy, and hamburgers in a room all by himself; and when he is done he hides the evidence from his loved ones. However, his ever-growing girth is the evidence that he cannot hide, though.

He is obviously in very poor health and if he doesn't have severe heart problems or diabetes, he will soon. Someone in terrible physical condition will not be able to function at full potential. With that being said, I think the OP and the question he raises is of extreme importance to the people of New Jersey and is a valid topic for debate.
He Never looks happy , during his inauguration he rolled his eyes, he must think we are all stupid in NJ. I'll give him 7 months before hes caught in a corruption plot or has a major medical problem , that ends his career. I not being nasty , but he has no soul. Maybe he can take tips form Mayor Cory Booker , one of a few politicians in this state that still has soul and is spreading happiness.

Last edited by Viralmd; 02-04-2010 at 09:47 AM.. Reason: No signatures
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey