Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:41 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,366,553 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marye711 View Post
Really Diane thats the name of the game isnt it? Everyone wasnt the lowest price possible when buying. Nice house though.
Mary, but most agree at a price on contract, and not keep bargaining afterward. The Agreed upon price was $484 at contract, and then they wanted things like French Drains which the house never had, Their inspecter said all was fine, but they had an uncle(he was not even certifed, and barely spoke english) that said they needed these things.
They were plain cruel, and their own attorney said certifiable. Right now I have a son in the Hospital with a bad case of Mono, so when I saw this I wanted them to feel what I felt. After a year of oil tank remediation on that house, I did not need crazy buyers.
Their mortgage is almost at the listing price , so I bet a short sale is not far away. They have 2 mortgages with countrywide.
Neither of them was American

Diane G

Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM

3,269 posts, read 9,934,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
Mary, but most agree at a price on contract, and not keep bargaining afterward. The Agreed upon price was $484 at contract, and then they wanted things like French Drains which the house never had, Their inspecter said all was fine, but they had an uncle(he was not even certifed, and barely spoke english) that said they needed these things.
They were plain cruel, and their own attorney said certifiable. Right now I have a son in the Hospital with a bad case of Mono, so when I saw this I wanted them to feel what I felt. After a year of oil tank remediation on that house, I did not need crazy buyers.
Their mortgage is almost at the listing price , so I bet a short sale is not far away. They have 2 mortgages with countrywide.

Diane G
What is with you? He barely spoke English? Neither one of them was American? Happy because they have two mortgages that are at listing price? Do you take that lovely attitude to your church you so proudly attend every Sunday? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 09-29-2009, 05:49 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,366,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
This is so typical.
From previous posts, you can read that this person is a NJ Hater. Could even be president of the Nashville NJ Haters Garden Club - Credo: Why I think mah lovely State of Tenn. is fahhhh bettah than that horrible Nawthern State of NJ. LOL !!!! Enjoy your Life in TN. and try to move on- let it gooooooooo!!!!

Gloating in someone else misfortune makes you an ugly person.
You certainly don't know how sick these people made me with their games. I think its there time now. Also, the listing is incorrect, says 9 rooms, and it has 8, so the house is being misrepresented.
If they were decent to me I would not feel this way, but they played cruel games. My realtor said she never saw anything like this before. I had to close on this house before I could close on that one because they kept delaying things. I guess they could not get the financing at the orginal price, so played games ,

Diane G

Old 09-29-2009, 05:52 PM

631 posts, read 719,997 times
Quote:

Diane G

Diane, I think this is all your fault for selling a house to people who where not American. You should have known!

Old 09-29-2009, 06:20 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,688,247 times
i'm speechless....between the , the "i want them to feel what i felt", telling a bunch of internet strangers to go lowball them and slow the process, the gloating about their 100% mortgage, and you being a presumed good Christian woman...wow.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:49 PM
EB2

1,925 posts, read 6,364,462 times
I gotta say, this is pretty low, even with all the NJ hatred, Diane.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:18 PM

390 posts, read 1,510,361 times
The house had a reevaluation 3 months after they moved in. The taxes must have greatly increased since they appealed to get assessment lowered. About $5,000 less to $455k.

Current taxes are $7882.51. Do you remember what they were when you left?

Old 09-29-2009, 08:25 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,503 times
Default Drama Queen Dah ann

Quote:

Diane G
oh please Where oh where shall I begin....

"and he barely spoke English" Do you have a problemo' wit dat ? Or is it the axecent that you don like? How's yur Lawwwng Island drawl doin in Nashville now? Betcha lost it. The Homeowners ASSociation wouldnt let you measure their grass with a New Yawk axecent and gawd fawbid yous didn't speak gud English.

"they were plain cruel" HELLO Sweetie- This is BUSINESS. Tell me oh tell me plueezzze that you nevah nevah played games in RE. What the heck are you doing right now? Asking people on CD to lowball ?? WTH?

"I have a son in the hospital with a bad case of Mono" You have an ADULT (20-23 yr old?) son in the hospital with mono. Ok Drama Queen. My Dad is in the hospital and my 6 yr old son has a cyst on his brain, do you see me sowing seeds of misfortune on others???? WTF?
BTW: When will you cut-the-cord? Are you still paying for his Visa or car insurance? How about that nice little apt. you got all ready for him. Who paid? He is so so so blessed to have a Mother like you.

But the point is Dianne, does that give you the right to gloat and "make them feel what you felt" ? That's not very nice, is it?

"Neither of them was American" O M G Do you have any idea how shallow that sounds?
Is your last name Giamo ?? Is that American?

Old 09-29-2009, 08:39 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,062,720 times
Quote:
They were plain cruel, and their own attorney said certifiable. Right now I have a son in the Hospital with a bad case of Mono,so when I saw this I wanted them to feel what I felt. After a year of oil tank remediation on that house, I did not need crazy buyers.

Diane G
Wrong. The price agreement is contingent upon inspection, appraisal, etc. At the time of writing the contract the negotiations are really just beginning. A buyer can request anything they want, even if it doesn't show up in the inspection even french drains or new carpet. We had 5 legit inspections on our current house (septic, well, home, HVAC, termite/insect/pest) and the settled price ended being less than the original contract (plus owners had to put $20,000 into escrow for the septic...we ended up using about $10,000 6 months after closing). We've had folks ask for furniture, appliances (that weren't intended to stay in the home), paint touch ups, etc. It's pretty normal that the final price doesn't match the original contract price.

What isn't normal is someone who laughs while others seemingly struggle or gain joy from another's misfortune.
I never understood the kind of people who feel better about themselves when they can make others miserable. Maybe it's a sickness of some sort, it certainly shows something about a person's character.

Old 09-29-2009, 08:44 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,688,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCyank View Post
Wrong. The price agreement is contingent upon inspection, appraisal, etc. At the time of writing the contract the negotiations are really just beginning. A buyer can request anything they want, even if it doesn't show up in the inspection even french drains or new carpet. We had 4 legit inspections on our current house (septic, well, home, HVAC) and the settled price ended being less than the original contract (plus owners had to put $20,000 into escrow for the septic...we ended up using about $10,000 6 months after closing). We've had folks ask for furniture, appliances (that weren't intended to stay in the home), paint touch ups, etc. It's pretty normal that the final price doesn't match the original contract price.

What isn't normal is someone who laughs while others seemingly struggle or gain joy from another's misfortune.
I never understood the kind of people who feel better about themselves when they can make others miserable. Maybe it's a sickness of some sort, it certainly shows something about a person's character.
yes. when my sil sold her townhouse, the buyer wanted her to replace all the appliances, which were fairly new and in perfect working order. the buyers simply didn't "like" them. we all got a kick out of that one. she refused, and the sale went through anyway.

but you're right, the contracted amount isn't necessarily what the end number turns out to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey