Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 05:04 PM

81 posts, read 174,363 times

Advertisements

Hey people,

If you are hurting, unemployed, scared of losing your job, have lost thousands of dollars on your 401K- PLEASE, PLEASE

If you did not vote for Bush- I emphatize with you. I feel for you.

If you voted for Bush- PLEASE- Do Not blame me. Do not blame us.

We told you so!!!!

don't worry, there are about 16 million republicans across the united states who have LOST their jobs & actually voted for Bush.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2009, 05:47 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Hey people, did you know Bush was still president I thought it was Obama. You know the guy who promised that if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8%. Well done!

Old 11-07-2009, 05:51 PM

2,715 posts, read 11,909,084 times
Bush owns 2 wars and the economy. If Health Care passes Obama will own that.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:37 PM

72 posts, read 108,069 times
shorebaby,

I'm a republican. Voted for Bush.

But lets get real in order to keep some credibility.

Bama has been Prez for 9 months.

99.5 % of the members of the US Economist Assn of America- a 1,500 strong bipartisan group of the Best Economist in our country today- ALL call this the worse economy since the Great Depression

The near historic Economic collapse of our Financial system last September of 2008.

Now you expect Bama to fix this crap with a snap of a finger??? You think John McCain would have gotten us out of this recession by now???

Geez- have some credibility.

Literally only 35% of the stimulus money has been released & used ( 40% of that just to bailout the total collapse of Banking & Auto Industry)

Should I say more?

C'mon- this is the type of reasoning that got our party in big trouble.

Corzine is a screw up. I'm glad people kicked him out.

And Yes, Bush is the biggest screw-up. The guy single handedly destroyed all the gains of our party. We waited 40 Long years to gain control of our nation. Bush literally & figurately destroyed our party's credibility.

Obama will make his mistakes. He will make decisions that will get our party energized.

But to blame this massive job loss, enormous loss of wealth & property value, massive deficit in the trillions to a Prez who has been in power for 9 months is really spewing ignorance.

Some conservatives within our party ALWAYS CLAIM that Bill Clinton's success was really Reagan's ( note: reagan was president 8 years before Clinton)

Some conservatives within our party ALWAYS blame W. Bush's Economic disaster on Bill Clinton.

C'mon- other than 15% of right wing nuts in the country, who the hell believes this crap?

Crazy stuff. For southern uneducated hick states. Yes, I can believe that. For many midwestern states full of uneducated peopel- Yes, I can believe that. But for NEW JERSEY??? C'mon- stop spewing that bull straight out of talk radio.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:49 PM

2,510 posts, read 3,976,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Hey people, did you know Bush was still president I thought it was Obama. You know the guy who promised that if we just passed the stimulus unemployment would not exceed 8%. Well done!
It took 8 years for Bush to dig the hole we're in.....you expect Obama to fill it in one year ? Step back and give the man a chance to lead.....at least Obama can form a group of words that actually sound like an articulate sentence !!!

Old 11-07-2009, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSLX View Post
shorebaby,

I'm a republican. Voted for Bush.

But lets get real in order to keep some credibility.

Bama has been Prez for 9 months.

99.5 % of the members of the US Economist Assn of America- a 1,500 strong bipartisan group of the Best Economist in our country today- ALL call this the worse economy since the Great Depression

The near historic Economic collapse of our Financial system last September of 2008.

Now you expect Bama to fix this crap with a snap of a finger??? You think John McCain would have gotten us out of this recession by now???

Geez- have some credibility.

Literally only 35% of the stimulus money has been released & used ( 40% of that just to bailout the total collapse of Banking & Auto Industry)

Should I say more?

C'mon- this is the type of reasoning that got our party in big trouble.

Corzine is a screw up. I'm glad people kicked him out.

And Yes, Bush is the biggest screw-up. The guy single handedly destroyed all the gains of our party. We waited 40 Long years to gain control of our nation. Bush literally & figurately destroyed our party's credibility.

Obama will make his mistakes. He will make decisions that will get our party energized.

But to blame this massive job loss, enormous loss of wealth & property value, massive deficit in the trillions to a Prez who has been in power for 9 months is really spewing ignorance.

Some conservatives within our party ALWAYS CLAIM that Bill Clinton's success was really Reagan's ( note: reagan was president 8 years before Clinton)

Some conservatives within our party ALWAYS blame W. Bush's Economic disaster on Bill Clinton.

C'mon- other than 15% of right wing nuts in the country, who the hell believes this crap?

Crazy stuff. For southern uneducated hick states. Yes, I can believe that. For many midwestern states full of uneducated peopel- Yes, I can believe that. But for NEW JERSEY??? C'mon- stop spewing that bull straight out of talk radio.
Don't be silly, no one believes for a minute that you are a Republican or voted for Bush much less. Obama's spending spree is prolonging the down turn. Obama's forecast was that unemployment would not exceed 8%. It now stands at 10.2%. It is Obama's economy, he owns it.

http://michaelscomments.files.wordpr...-corrected.gif

Last edited by shorebaby; 11-07-2009 at 07:03 PM..

Old 11-07-2009, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan View Post
It took 8 years for Bush to dig the hole we're in.....you expect Obama to fill it in one year ? Step back and give the man a chance to lead.....at least Obama can form a group of words that actually sound like an articulate sentence !!!
Nope he is putting us is financial hole with promises of lower unemployment. now he and his pals are talking about another round of stimulus. Are they shooting for 20% unemployment rate?

Old 11-07-2009, 07:50 PM

31 posts, read 48,846 times
i'm a morris county republican.
republicans who blame Obama for this economy have no business speaking for other republicans.

These people parrot what they hear on radio without ever using their god given brains.

i saw a post yesterday from another "joe the plumber" republican who was blaming Bill clinton for all this economy. Monica lewinsky. Yes, he did it. But to blame this near depression on a Obama is simply .......

Rush Limbaugh makes $ 60 million per year because of high school diploma republicans.
new jersey is one of the most educated states in the country. Its depressing to see this.

Old 11-07-2009, 07:56 PM

28 posts, read 71,900 times
ShoreBAB-

Bush came into office in 2000 promising 1.2 million jobs every year as President.
He left office in 2008 with a Net Loss of 22 million jobs. A net loss.

Bush came into office in 2000 inheriting a $600 Billion surplus.
Bush left in 2008 leaving ALL OF US with a added $ 3 trillion dollars in deficit.

Proud republican, yes. Partisan republican, okay.

This is why you want your children to get a college education. This is a perfect example of what can happen.
But being a stupid Jerseyan- NO !

Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 PM

94 posts, read 330,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Nope he is putting us is financial hole with promises of lower unemployment. now he and his pals are talking about another round of stimulus. Are they shooting for 20% unemployment rate?

Wow that's a credible source: "michaelscomments.files.wordpress.com" - glad you took the time to share this with us. A job doing PR for the Tea Party Wingnuts can't be far behind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: