Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,946,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Chin View Post
I'm curious as to why you're so hung up on negative posts about NJ.

This is a NJ forum, and nowhere does it say that posts are restricted to either positive or negative opinions of the state. I agree that some of the negative posts are little more than trolling, but those are easy enough to ignore...just add the offending member to your ignore list.

Personally, as played out as it may seem, I think calling attention to the negative parts of NJ life is just as important as doing so to the good.
Anger's intentions are certainly NOT to expose NJ's weaknesses as a way to improve on them. He has an agenda all his own.
Check his posting history & then tell me you are willing to defend his atrocious nonsense going forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2009, 08:49 AM

567 posts, read 1,301,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Anyone else shocked Elizabeth is higher than Paterson and JC?
lol no, not at all...

Old 11-24-2009, 08:52 AM

567 posts, read 1,301,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPerone201 View Post
Hey.. At least the list doesn't even mention Newark in the top 20 anymore.

Keep in mind that Newark is making strides that VERY few cities even come close to.
exactly.. newark is now safer then philadelphia, buffalo NY, Orlando, indianapolis...

i remember way back when they were in the top 10 all time.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM

593 posts, read 1,657,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
At some point you must disclose your motivation for all of your negative posts in this forum angerinthenation. I'm curious.
Just like yours is towards me. For real, I would offer you a chance to meet me so you can run your mouth to me in person the way you do on here so I can snap on you BUT I won't. I'm being really nice to you because city-data.com forums won't allow me to bad mouth morons like you that keep getting on my nerves.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyKdros View Post
You are quite an uppity little boy, aren't you.
Some of you people are funny. Always trying to annoy me and get on my nerves. Like I said, if you want to meet me up so you can find out what will happen to you if you **** me off then fine then. I don't ask for any trouble from anybody here but if you want problems, you'll get problems. I'm just letting you know how I am and I really don't take ***** from anybody unless the situation doesn't call for it. So just fall back and leave me alone.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:47 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,568,354 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ze7SS0nG8

Old 11-24-2009, 06:16 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,900,352 times
Thumbs down Report Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
Just like yours is towards me. For real, I would offer you a chance to meet me so you can run your mouth to me in person the way you do on here so I can snap on you BUT I won't. I'm being really nice to you because city-data.com forums won't allow me to bad mouth morons like you that keep getting on my nerves.
Quote:
Some of you people are funny. Always trying to annoy me and get on my nerves. Like I said, if you want to meet me up so you can find out what will happen to you if you **** me off then fine then. I don't ask for any trouble from anybody here but if you want problems, you'll get problems. I'm just letting you know how I am and I really don't take ***** from anybody unless the situation doesn't call for it. So just fall back and leave me alone.
This sounds very threatening.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:25 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,946,588 times
Quote:
I asked you why you are so negative.................. What is the motivation behind your numerous slanted posts about NJ?

As for meeting you:

Old 11-24-2009, 07:19 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,900,352 times
Thumbs down Violation of TOS

TOS means Terms of Service. This is just a small part of what we all agreed to abide by on City Data. This thread has become an insult war full of immaturity and most recently, threats. I realize the Moderators have their hands full but hopefully this thread will be closed soon and the offensive Angry poster will be banned. Enough already.

Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments.

If you disagree with something, say so, but explain WHY.

Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued. This is not a chat room - when people hi-jack threads by posting messages that are of interest to only few people, the threads often stop being useful discussions of initial topics.

Hate speech, racism or bashing of ANY sort will NOT be tolerated. Rude posts will be removed and infractions issued. Do not quote or talk to trolls or your posts will also be deleted. Use the report feature instead.

"Trolling" is prohibited.

"Outing" users by revealing their address, phone number, or other information that they didn't themselves share on our forum is prohibited.

English is the only language to be used this board, use translation software if needed.

Our opinions on a location or issue are just that, opinions. Highly subjective. Personal preferences. Quirks, even. Leave wiggle room for dialogue, others may not see things the same as you, or been there as long as you, and any one of us can be wrong. Pouncing on someone you disagree with runs contrary to the spirit of this board and its members. We are here to help each other.

Old 11-25-2009, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
This sounds very threatening.
This is funny. Is this your plan? To annoy me to the point where I'm going back and forth with you guys where you look for messages that I made so you can report me?

For real, you guys need to get some lives. If Jersey is so great, there would be some place for you guys to go to instead of the computer, harassing me every single post I make.

And how you going to accuse me of breaking the rules when you guys are actually flamming me. Do you realize that you're actually violating the rules every single time you come around and harass me like this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey