Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2009, 05:16 AM

3 posts, read 6,668 times

Advertisements

I received the letter literally a day or two after they passed the bill. It stated that the Fed had finally passed this Tier III and another letter will be mailed to let us know the eligibility for these benefits.

I have not yet received anything in the mail about this 2 weeks later. It say's do not call about this everything will be done automatically. Well I called and after fianlly getting through they were not helpful in any way what-so-ever.

I was wondering if any of you guys received your 2nd eligibility letter from them yet and were all of you going to receive these benefits. I can't take waiting anymore, it's driving me mad!?!?! Am I going to get this? or am I going to flush down the toilet? They send a letter of hope then keep you in limbo for weeks as everything piles up. They're dangling this stuff right in front of us, so close yet so far
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 05:37 AM

welp, looks like I dug around and answered my own question. Apparently we are receiving letters on the 25th of November. I was one of the guilty people to call. Sorry!!!! I was just getting worried. It's very easy to get stressed!! I'm new to this forum so please don't hammer me!!

Old 11-23-2009, 08:03 AM

33 posts, read 50,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Case View Post
welp, looks like I dug around and answered my own question. Apparently we are receiving letters on the 25th of November. I was one of the guilty people to call. Sorry!!!! I was just getting worried. It's very easy to get stressed!! I'm new to this forum so please don't hammer me!!

Case,

Where did you get the info that the letters are coming out on the 25th ? Did you get it from a NJ State employee ? I called my local office on Friday also and they were not helpful either. The woman first said, "Didn't the letter tell you not to call ? " I said, well , now that I have you on the phone can you tell me when the second letter will be sent ? She said " they are doing a test on Sunday and you may get something monday or tuesday"

Old 11-25-2009, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alltold2 View Post
Case,

Where did you get the info that the letters are coming out on the 25th ? Did you get it from a NJ State employee ? I called my local office on Friday also and they were not helpful either. The woman first said, "Didn't the letter tell you not to call ? " I said, well , now that I have you on the phone can you tell me when the second letter will be sent ? She said " they are doing a test on Sunday and you may get something monday or tuesday"
The is a thread called "Unemployment Benefits: extensions after EB, part 3 " by shlizz..

I was reading through the more recent posts and in there I found them stating that they were told that the letteres should get to us by Wednesday. I actually received mine yesterday, a day early! Did you get your letter? If not good luck to you and hope everything works out

Old 11-25-2009, 09:46 AM

29 posts, read 63,915 times
Yes- I got my Tier III letter in the mail on Tuesday the 24th

Old 11-25-2009, 09:04 PM

2,111 posts, read 7,949,085 times
I and most others received the certification/determination letter yesterday. That was to claim today but there were big problems today. I finally got through and certified this morning. A lot of people claimed before like Mon and Tue. Lots of inconsistencies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey