Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 11:38 PM

1,453 posts, read 4,930,177 times

Advertisements

Oh and you might want to refrain from refering to one of our moderators as "boy". I'm sure he has many choice names in mind for you.
You might also want to advise the other poster not to respond at all here (as you are advising her not to respond) since you have turned this thread into pure garbage once again.

Old 11-20-2007, 03:00 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,380,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
You made a point? The only point you keep supporting is that you're an idiot. Since you're so good at looking up stats, go find me a city with no thefts. I'd like to have those stats by morning stat boy.

Oh yeah...me and my doorman also recommend Scully's. Nice relxed atmosphere. Good before or after a nice event at PRU.
Why would I bother finding stats for you? You don't see what's happening right before your own eyes, so why would you believe anything that someone else wrote on a piece of paper?

I never said that there's a city without thefts- but when they become such a common occurence that they prevent me from enjoying my life or from doing my job productively, that's someplace that I choose not to place myself, and I also make sure that others understand what's going on in that place. If wanting to live someplace with good schools and a certain degree of safety makes me an idiot, I guess that's what I am.

Ohh, and since you talk so much about how wonderful Pru is, let me know when 90% of the residents of Newark can afford to go to an event there- having places like NJPAC and the Prudential Center in Newark is like putting lipstick on a pig- when you wipe it away, you're still left with a pig. And that's not "hating"- that's just cold, hard reality.

ETA-

Since all you're interested in doing is calling me an idiot rather than having an intelligent debate, I'm not going to bother letting this thread stay open- it's going nowhere anyway.

Last edited by BobKovacs; 11-20-2007 at 04:35 AM..

Old 11-20-2007, 03:10 AM

196 posts, read 768,046 times
I just have to say I agree with Bob Kovacs. My daughter works at a hospital down there as I once did. It was bad then and now what I read in the Newark Star Ledger it's all about young people getting killed. Awful and terribly sad. I heard that the South Ward is the worst.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey