Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2010, 08:51 AM

64 posts, read 315,094 times

Advertisements

Good morning! Does anyone have any info on this new daycare that opened up on Rt. 27. My little one is currently at Rainbow Academy - literally down the street from this bldg and so I checked it out. Its cheaper, BRAND NEW Building (very nice), AND it includes hot lunch and 2 snacks dauly (which my current location does NOT include). Does anyone know anything about the caregivers, owners, etc.

Basically looking for personal experiences there - if there are any.

THANKS!!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM

bmom2 - what was your experience with the lunch program at Rainbow? Thanks for your thoughts.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:47 PM

1,024 posts, read 3,355,936 times
[quote=ic18;12920903]Good morning! Does anyone have any info on this new daycare that opened up on Rt. 27. My little one is currently at Rainbow Academy - literally down the street from this bldg and so I checked it out. Its cheaper, BRAND NEW Building (very nice), AND it includes hot lunch and 2 snacks dauly (which my current location does NOT include). Does anyone know anything about the caregivers, owners, etc.

Basically looking for personal experiences there - if there are any.

THANKS!![/QU

I don't know anyone or anything about Kinder Kastle BUT I did work in one of the Rainbow Academy centers and and know the owners and assistant director of North Brunswick very well.

The co-owner/director was a daycare parent so as a parent she knows what you are looking for in loving and well trained staff because that's what she expected and received for her child. She and her assistant director are very warm and motivated ladies with high standards.

I would definitely do the math again and compare what you are getting. MOST IMPORTANTLY, your child is happy at Rainbow Academy and so are you. You know your child is getting great services and is most likely very attached and comfortable in his environment and with his friends and caregivers.

Why or how easily would your child adjust to a new center, especially when they are happy already? If you have questions about the value or services you may want to talk to the director so you know about all the programs that are included. I understand they just added a sprinkler and enhanced their playground which will only add to the summer fun.

I think the lunch program is very convenient for busy parents. Sometimes fussier children are happier with ii because their friends are eating exactly the same thing. You should always check the menu though. If you know there is something your child doesn't like, you can send in leftovers and they will refrigerate and or warm it up.

Good luck-

Last edited by tandcookies; 02-17-2010 at 06:57 PM..

Old 02-17-2010, 08:17 PM

1 posts, read 5,106 times
I am happy with the quality of food and especially with the alternatives that you can choose. My daughter eats better when she is eating the same food as her friends! So much for Mom's cooking!

Old 02-18-2010, 06:51 AM

thanks for the input.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey