Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 10:05 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,412,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Yes. Let me look... searching... searching... Oh! Here's one. The post you quoted! "Exceptions might inlcude the rural, exurban areas, where the market is still sluggish and oversupplied." Would that qualify as the equivalent of "not doing so well", or is sluggish and oversupplied my rose colored glasses...
Funny how these characterizations never apply to the towns you service. Check your post on the the real estate market in the past they are horrible and yes you have been posting things about a "bottom" in 2009. I know it wasnt you that called the bottom it was other people. You have been wrong all this time and you have just tried to justify people buying a house when we all have known it was a bad idea for at least the past 6 years. Your face doesnt convince me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2012, 10:06 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,412,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
Yes. Let me look... searching... searching... Oh! Here's one. The post you quoted! "Exceptions might inlcude the rural, exurban areas, where the market is still sluggish and oversupplied." Would that qualify as the equivalent of "not doing so well", or is sluggish and oversupplied my rose colored glasses...
By the way you would look a lot better with a pair of rose colored glasses. Try it out, it might help your look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey