Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 04:34 PM

478 posts, read 1,749,754 times

Advertisements

Cops are all crooks in NJ..half the money goes to the towns where ever you are.

Was pulled over in Brick NJ..cop said I'm giving you a ticket for no seat belt use. I showed him I was wearing it.. he said the seat belt ticket or a speeding ticket and I wasn't speeding.

Was pulled over in Asbury Park and notice only working Vans and trucks were pulled over they had a tent set up just for giving out tickets..They never even told me why I was pulled over..just wrote the ticket out..they said had no commerical plates..told them I'm not commerical just returning to my company job after lunch. they said you got a ladder rack on your Van..your commerical..Had no ladders on the rack..told them you ever see a car with a ladder on the roof, a canoe, a x-mas tree, luggage?
Its all about $$$ for their towns..just to say the judge dropped the charge and told me to get commerical plates and a sign on the side of my doors over 3 inches high..Not commerical just a Van I use to go to work in with my tools.. results just a $100 cost of court fee..no points but had to get commcerial plates and place sign on doors! MY sign on doors states (A.S.S. INC. Trenton, NJ)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 05:46 PM

5,439 posts, read 16,862,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Is that all it would be?
I have no idea. I am just saying 400 dollars seems like a lot and going to court to me is a hassle. You're goingto pay for it one way or another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey