U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2010, 10:31 PM

14 posts, read 29,441 times

Advertisements

I am planning to move to South Jersey/Philadelphia, and would appreciate any input about the availability of nursing jobs and good hospitals to work for.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 10:34 PM

1,605 posts, read 3,641,317 times
If I remember correctly, most of the hospitals are looking for more nurses. Just be careful which hospitals you go to, because part of the reason my mom didn't go back into working as a nurse was because some of the nurses wouldn't do anything and she wound up doing 90% of the work.

Old 02-28-2010, 12:15 PM

36,844 posts, read 24,904,779 times
I don't know where in South Jersey you want to be, but my niece had job offers before she even graduated (she's an LPN). She works for Atlanticare (which has a VERY wide reach in far southern NJ). She could have worked for Virtua which would have been much closer, but she said Atlanticare provided a much more in depth new hire training program, which might indicate that they care more about their nurses and their patients?

Old 09-29-2010, 08:27 AM

1 posts, read 1,900 times
When you are ready to move to South Jersey look me up, I can help you find a place to live. Go to [url=http://www.HouseJeanie.com]P. Barton Erickson, e-PRO, SRS, The HouseJeanie[/url].

Old 01-11-2014, 12:43 AM

3 posts, read 2,283 times
You can check southjerseyrn, its a free online community site that post fresh job listing in south jersey area. I may not be allowed to place a link here but you can search it on google "southjerseyrn"
and go directly to thier job listing. They're currently having job placement from 15 authority hospitals/medical facilities in South Jersey area. Hope this can help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey