U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2007, 08:05 PM

1 posts, read 6,907 times

Advertisements

We will be relocationg to Wyckoff, NJ in 1 month and we're not sure which part of Wyckoff should we pick. Unsure of the layout of the town. I have three children ages 7, 8 and 9 and my husband has to commute to NYC. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2007, 09:57 PM

1,346 posts, read 1,920,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesGabriana View Post
We will be relocationg to Wyckoff, NJ in 1 month and we're not sure which part of Wyckoff should we pick. Unsure of the layout of the town. I have three children ages 7, 8 and 9 and my husband has to commute to NYC. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks.

you surely are confused, how are you relocating there and still asking what part of town is good? usually when people say they are moving to an area they have a place already and set to move into, how do you plan on doing that in 30 days?

Old 06-03-2007, 09:07 AM

359 posts, read 2,506,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TesGabriana View Post
there is no bad part of Wykoff. Wykoff is one of the nicest towns in New Jersey.

Old 06-15-2007, 05:31 PM

6 posts, read 36,790 times
There are definately better parts of Wyckoff than others. The Franklin Lakes border has been built up in recent years with McMansions, while you also have the "College" section on the Midland Park border with tiny capes from the '40s and '50s. It really depends on what your budget will allow for.

Old 06-16-2007, 04:13 AM

5,440 posts, read 15,856,737 times
Great question - they're moving in 1 month and haven't figured out where they are living?

While some parts may be "better" there really is no "bad" section of Wyckoff.

Old 06-19-2007, 08:28 PM

6 posts, read 36,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe moving View Post
Great question - they're moving in 1 month and haven't figured out where they are living?

While some parts may be "better" there really is no "bad" section of Wyckoff.
Exactly. There is no race segregation in Wyckoff...which brings me to my next point..if you're looking for diversity, do not even consider Northwest Bergen County.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey