Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 12:25 PM

17,573 posts, read 46,126,539 times

Advertisements

"Simpson makes money by posting scantily-clad pictures and videos on Supersizedbombshells.com, a website based in San Diego. People can pay to watch her eat and do household chores. Under the alias Treasure Bombshell, Simpson lists her hobbies as going to restaurants, talking with friends, watching videos, snuggling, being fed and traveling in cars. She also likes to receive gift certificates to restaurants."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2010, 12:27 PM

13,401 posts, read 28,714,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by manderly6 View Post
"Simpson makes money by posting scantily-clad pictures and videos on Supersizedbombshells.com, a website based in San Diego. People can pay to watch her eat and do household chores. Under the alias Treasure Bombshell, Simpson lists her hobbies as going to restaurants, talking with friends, watching videos, snuggling, being fed and traveling in cars. She also likes to receive gift certificates to restaurants."
OMG..people PAY to watch this I don't know who is loonier her or the people paying to watch this garbage

Old 03-18-2010, 12:43 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,842,423 times
I wouldn't get into an Elevator with her , it might break

Old 03-18-2010, 12:44 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
OMG..people PAY to watch this I don't know who is loonier her or the people paying to watch this garbage
where have you been my child!! People pay yes for this. People also pay to see women bodybuilders who look like men , and I mean really look like men flex their muscles. Its called fetishes, fat fetish is very popular actually among as far as fetishes go.

There is actually a practice called HOGGING. This is where men a group of friends go to a popular bar and try to pick up the fatest chick to sleep with. The line of thinking is two things: first it makes them getting in the sack easier they think cause the hogger has no self esteem, but the most interesting aspect of hogging is actually the men may actually have a secret desire or preference to be with a fat chick but are too ashamed among peers to admit it so this is a way to make it acceptable.

And if you really think about it, 2/3 of American women are overweight, I think over 20 percent are obese, someone is sleeping with those obsese or overweight women. Of course 600 pounds is the extreme, but I see tons of skinny men with 250 lbs women. I think is actually refreshing that some men are attracted to a bigger women. I have no trouble with accepting fat people. My mom was fat, and my sister is a tank and my neice is a tank too!!! Now me, I am a gym nut to an extreme so I really see no difference. I am glad some people find obese people desirable. There is a pot of every cover.

Old 03-18-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
where have you been my child!! People pay yes for this. People also pay to see women bodybuilders who look like men , and I mean really look like men flex their muscles. Its called fetishes, fat fetish is very popular actually among as far as fetishes go.

There is actually a practice called HOGGING. This is where men a group of friends go to a popular bar and try to pick up the fatest chick to sleep with. The line of thinking is two things: first it makes them getting in the sack easier they think cause the hogger has no self esteem, but the most interesting aspect of hogging is actually the men may actually have a secret desire or preference to be with a fat chick but are too ashamed among peers to admit it so this is a way to make it acceptable.
Thankfully under a rock when it comes to this kind of stuff....I can't even imagine, I don't want to imagine oh the visual in my mind is giving me a migraine.....

Old 03-18-2010, 12:51 PM

46 posts, read 166,115 times
According to this article on NJ.com, this lunatic lives in Old Bridge.

Old Bridge woman seeking 1,000 pounds gets offers for reality show, book deal | - NJ.com

Old 03-18-2010, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokingMyPancreas View Post

Old Bridge woman seeking 1,000 pounds gets offers for reality show, book deal | - NJ.com
The media just adds to the freak show ...that poor child of hers

Oh & this sentence from the article gave me shivers, that must be a sight to behold:
"Simpson, dressed in a white tank top and black stretch pants, sat in a chair in her living room"

This woman needs intense therapy

Old 03-18-2010, 01:02 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,514,252 times
I went to that website and there are several very large women. I feel sorry for them. I cant help but feel that way. To me its sad. No different than a drug addict. I just feel sad for all of them.

Old 03-18-2010, 01:03 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,787,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokingMyPancreas View Post

It's incredible to me how mediocrity and sloth are continually rewarded in this country, while being decent and prosperous is either a) villified, or b) falls under the radar screen entirely. There would be no book deals or reality shows if those who were making the offers couldn't make money from it. Therefore, the public is to be faulted. In an ideal world, there would be no attribution given to this woman. She is insignificant.

Old 03-18-2010, 03:03 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,212,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Some people have a fetish for fat people and food. This woman in particular isn't very attractive though. 600 lbs is definetly crossing the line. Hopefully the kids will order a very large casket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey