Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 AM

417 posts, read 1,068,314 times

Advertisements

I recently looked at a condo in Lawrence Square Village and loved it. Unfortunately, my lease does not end until May 31, so we can't move in until June 1. Does anyone know how often units open up there? The owners of the condo I looked at told me it would be rented before then, so they could not promise me anything. Also, does anyone know if the complex has one bedrooms as well, or is it only 2 bedrooms? And if you have lived there, did you enjoy it?

The other place we are going to look at is Crosspointe in East Brunswick. How is that complex? And how often are there openings there?

We're a young professional couple looking for a nice, safe place. It'd be an added bonus if there were other tenants around our age (22 and 23). Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2010, 11:51 AM

Anyone have any info on either complex?

Old 04-08-2010, 01:22 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,098,143 times
Pm sent

Old 04-08-2010, 03:25 PM

3,026 posts, read 9,053,778 times
Years ago we rented a 2b/2 1/2 bath townhome at Lawrence Square while we were house searching. It was convenient to everything we needed, pretty quiet (except for the odd weekend party..there are some units rented to college students).

They kept the grounds, pool etc. well maintained...all in all a good experience.

We found ours through the realtor we were working with at the time. There are a lot of rentals in there and they rent quickly. There is, currently, one townhouse and one condo for rent, that I could find, 2 bedrooms are the smallest units.
Spring and early summer (when kids are out of school) seem to be the most active for move in/out.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:33 AM

Thanks for the information Jerseyj! Where did you find the listings for the open Lawrence Square units?

Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 AM

22 posts, read 68,243 times
We just moved in a week ago. So far, like the place and it is wayyyy better than any apartments around in a 15 mile radius from the perspective of cost-convenience. The place seems to be very quite, rooms are well lit and airy. We found our place from realtor.com. Best of luck to find one you like. Be sure to ask if the owner takes care of all appliance maintaince and assoc fee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey