Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 06:59 PM

46 posts, read 94,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Well i think you need to get out and explore the world or region more , because your stereotyping an entire race just based on your experience in Newark. Alot African Americans i know don't do the stuff , you talk about.
Why is it such a big deal that I don't wanna live with or near black people? Nothing is going to change my mind. I've already made my decision about what kind of people they are. I don't like their cultures, the way they live, the way they blame everyone else for their own problems, along with a lot of other things.

Again, what's the problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,800,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDWP View Post
Why is it such a big deal that I don't wanna live with or near black people? Nothing is going to change my mind. I've already made my decision about what kind of people they are. I don't like their cultures, the way they live, the way they blame everyone else for their own problems, along with a lot of other things.

Buddy , i hate to break it to you , but every race does that. I'll move in next to you at your new place......and whine and moan on how you don't do live to my clean standards......The Fact is that you just said your basically a racist, don't like our Culture eh? The way we live?

Old 04-13-2010, 08:23 PM

2,771 posts, read 6,265,920 times
Quote:

Got to say, I'm finding it hard to believe that you haven't figured this out, since you've been posting much the same question since last November -- and one of those threads has 7 pages of responses.

If you're still not sure what the answer to your question is, it might help to review your earlier threads:

Where do poor white people in new jersey live?

States with high white/hispanic populations?

Anyone know anything about Atlantic Highlands?

Old 04-13-2010, 10:55 PM

5,251 posts, read 13,782,578 times
North Bergen, Clifton, Garfield, Prospect Park, Belleville, Bogota....

Old 04-13-2010, 10:58 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,583,753 times
Quote:
You do realize that among the "Hispanic" population in New Jersey there are a lot of whites, right? Just wanted to bust your bubble a bit.......
You're not trying to run from white people. You're trying to run from blacks.

Old 04-13-2010, 11:00 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,583,753 times
Quote:

No problem, as I don't want to live near racists like yourself.

Old 04-14-2010, 05:46 AM

13,384 posts, read 28,658,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Buddy , i hate to break it to you , but every race does that. I'll move in next to you at your new place......and whine and moan on how you don't do live to my clean standards......The Fact is that you just said your basically a racist, don't like our Culture eh? The way we live?
Nexis:

Don't let it bother you, at least he is up front about it, he actually says what many try to sugar coat with different words.... I respect that over some moron trying to be politically correct, don't agree but respect it..t's his choice to live where he feels comfortable.

I get what you are saying as far as lumping all into one big pot but don't let it get to you

Old 04-14-2010, 08:47 AM

2,705 posts, read 8,255,394 times
Dover comes to mind.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:30 AM

19 posts, read 91,669 times
OP, have you visited this site:

New Jersey by the Numbers - NJ.com

Should answer all your questions.

Old 04-14-2010, 09:34 AM

1,173 posts, read 4,743,015 times
I'm kind of surprised these haven't been brought up yet but: Paterson, Passiac, Elizabeth & Union City are all very hispanic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey