Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 06:33 AM

19,128 posts, read 25,336,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdinyou View Post
If ur not wearing your belt...
This is the NJ Forum.
If you are discussing happenings in the city of Ur--or any other place in Iraq--wouldn't it would be more appropriate to post your comment in the Asia Forum?

//www.city-data.com/forum/asia/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 09:22 AM

3,305 posts, read 3,869,313 times
Quote:
If ur not wearing your belt don't put it on cause u seen a cop that's seeable. Put the strap over it shoulder if you have your reasons not to wear it and make sure belts clips not visible. If you get pulled over jump out real quick without video image he can't prove u had it off when he pulls you over. If they say anything out jumping out play off a sick stomac or something.another thing wear your belt its just much easyer. For you the cop the court insurance company. And the insurance company will bring your rates up for no seat belt which is stupid but can't do anything about them but give them our hard earned money and suck it up.
Thanks for this amazing piece of word salad. Your advice to a two year old thread will be venerated through the ages.

Old 07-17-2015, 09:40 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,694,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Thanks for this amazing piece of word salad. Your advice to a two year old thread will be venerated through the ages.
you're killing it today. between this and your "teeth" post, I'm rolling.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:03 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,628,316 times
Quote:
If ur not wearing your belt don't put it on cause u seen a cop that's seeable. Put the strap over it shoulder if you have your reasons not to wear it and make sure belts clips not visible. If you get pulled over jump out real quick without video image he can't prove u had it off when he pulls you over. If they say anything out jumping out play off a sick stomac or something.another thing wear your belt its just much easyer. For you the cop the court insurance company. And the insurance company will bring your rates up for no seat belt which is stupid but can't do anything about them but give them our hard earned money and suck it up.
Looks like you "Cut" grammar school quite often or hang out in the bar most of the day!!!!

Old 07-18-2015, 10:32 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,391,312 times
Sometimes we forget why we put somebody on our ignore list.

Based on some of the comments I see in quotes I know I was right in the first place.

Old 07-18-2015, 01:15 PM

25 posts, read 25,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnfrisco View Post
Got pulled over for not wearing a seat-belt, which I wasn't wearing--I don't believe in seat-belts.

But when the cop approached my car I was wearing one and told him I was wearing one all along.

How can he prove I wasn't? Is a cops word beyond a reasonable doubt? If so they could just about anyone a ticket.
They can't but its your word against a cops and the govt always takes the cops side. Cops can do anything they want like choke people like Eric Garner to death on video and still nothing will happen. Anyway you can go to court to dispute it but that takes forever and they would just tell you its your word, the person accused of not wearing a seatbelt vs officer dick hurts, "THE UPSTANDING OFFICER OF THE LAW!!!!!! WHO RISKS THEIR LIFE EVERYDAY!!!!!!"

Old 07-18-2015, 02:57 PM

19,128 posts, read 25,336,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBitch View Post
They can't but its your word against a cops and the govt always takes the cops side. Cops can do anything they want like choke people like Eric Garner to death on video and still nothing will happen. Anyway you can go to court to dispute it but that takes forever and they would just tell you its your word, the person accused of not wearing a seatbelt vs officer dick hurts, "THE UPSTANDING OFFICER OF THE LAW!!!!!! WHO RISKS THEIR LIFE EVERYDAY!!!!!!"
Do you understand that you are responding to a person who posted a question more than 5 years ago, and that this person has not posted anything--in any CD forums--for over six months?
(Translation=The OP is apparently no longer seeking responses.)

This thread would have remained long-dead if not for somebody who decided to revive it in order to post some indecipherable gibberish regarding the city of Ur.

Old 07-18-2015, 07:10 PM

25 posts, read 25,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Do you understand that you are responding to a person who posted a question more than 5 years ago, and that this person has not posted anything--in any CD forums--for over six months?
(Translation=The OP is apparently no longer seeking responses.)

This thread would have remained long-dead if not for somebody who decided to revive it in order to post some indecipherable gibberish regarding the city of Ur.

I'm aware of that and I'm not the one who resurrected the thread.

I wasn't seeking a response from you and yet here you are posting indecipherable gibberish.

Old 07-18-2015, 07:12 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
cops dont prove anything they detain on reasonable suspicion. it is a court of law that proves anything.
the fatal mistake of the accused, i can fox that judge.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:31 AM

32,940 posts, read 36,369,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynBitch View Post
I'm aware of that and I'm not the one who resurrected the thread.

I wasn't seeking a response from you and yet here you are posting indecipherable gibberish.
Indecipherable to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: