Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is the right choice for New Mexico in 2010!
Susana Martinez - Republican 64 62.14%
Diane D. Denish - Democrat 39 37.86%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 12:13 AM

3,435 posts, read 6,994,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBM View Post
I think the opposite is happening, especially with Martinez's ad hominem attacks, especially the one targeting the teacher.
JBM we know you are hardcore for Denish, we expect you to stick up for her.

I'm just telling you why I can't no longer stand her.
Susana, convicted that teachers husband, so she got upset and made an ad against Susana, but the teacher was stupid, Susana got her back.

If you have skeletons in you're closet, I suggest you shut up.

Same thing with Jim Jennings, the moron on his chair saying he worked with Susana and he don't trust her. She had his son arrested according to several newspapers.

Denish, sounds like a Texan, Susana sounds more New Mexican (No racial remark, just saying). I'll go with Susana.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 09:55 AM
JBM

567 posts, read 1,099,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
JBM we know you are hardcore for Denish, we expect you to stick up for her.

I'm just telling you why I can't no longer stand her.
Susana, convicted that teachers husband, so she got upset and made an ad against Susana, but the teacher was stupid, Susana got her back.

If you have skeletons in you're closet, I suggest you shut up.

Same thing with Jim Jennings, the moron on his chair saying he worked with Susana and he don't trust her. She had his son arrested according to several newspapers.

Denish, sounds like a Texan, Susana sounds more New Mexican (No racial remark, just saying). I'll go with Susana.
It was that ladies ex-husband, and she was totally for his conviction. She manipulated that to make the teacher look bad. Lots of people from Eastern NM have that accent. She's still lived her entire life here in NM. Farmington, Albuquerque, and Hobbs.

Old 09-28-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBM View Post
It was that ladies ex-husband, and she was totally for his conviction. She manipulated that to make the teacher look bad. Lots of people from Eastern NM have that accent. She's still lived her entire life here in NM. Farmington, Albuquerque, and Hobbs.
Do you have a sorce for that?

She did not, she taught denish a lesson. Don't mess with a prosecutor.
And, well she needs to stop saying Susana is from texas then.

When did the republicans ever say Bill was from california? 75% of New Mexico governors were not born here.

Old 09-29-2010, 04:07 PM

3,689 posts, read 9,193,444 times
Quote:
When did the republicans ever say Bill was from california? 75% of New Mexico governors were not born here.
Stop the presses!

19 of 26 NM State governors were nonnatives, giving Bradly his first factual statement in memory.

Still, I believe that if Bradly points west and says there's a tornado that way, your safest bet is to run west, since he's more consistently wrong than any forum poster I know.

Old 09-29-2010, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
Stop the presses!

19 of 26 NM State governors were nonnatives, giving Bradly his first factual statement in memory.

Still, I believe that if Bradly points west and says there's a tornado that way, your safest bet is to run west, since he's more consistently wrong than any forum poster I know.
Yea, I knew that.. that is the point I was trying to make zoidberg, you try to make yourself look better than everyone. Stop, it's not working.

How was I wrong? when I said more governor's of NM we not from here?

Old 09-30-2010, 02:11 AM

1,418 posts, read 4,920,944 times
That would be because Texas is not a sanctuary state for illegals, and is also fiscally responsible enough in other areas to not even require income tax. They have a very pro-business environment, and they have seen the effects in their local economies. They also are contemplating similar policies to that of Arizona, probably to cut down the drainage the illegals cause on the system. I am not following your arguments Burquebinder.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:56 AM

26,527 posts, read 51,826,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloo66 View Post
Who will make a better Governor and why? I'm not sure what each stands for because they just attack each other and not focus on solutions to NM issues? Shouldn't theyre be more debate and less mud slinging? What are their solutions to issues facing NM? I'm curious as to what forum members think. Thank You!

Aloha,
Al
Quote:
Dude this already exists.

>>> https://www.city-data.com/forum/new-m...or-2010-a.html <<<

No duplicates. Not being biased, just saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abqsunport View Post
I have to be honest, this thread seems a little out of place
Quote:
Originally Posted by alloo66 View Post
Albuquerque being the largest city in Albuquerque I'm curious to what each of the candidates believe in and what are they going to do if elected. I don't care about polls just what makes a particular candidate the right one for you not that who you're going to vote for. A governor has implications at the State, National, and local level so it is appropriate. What do they stand for so others can make an informed decision especially if you're new to NM/ABQ. This is an information request only.
This thread has drifted too much and as already stated is pretty much a duplicate of another similar thread already started.

This thread is closed.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:45 PM

Look at the contributions of Denish! She thinks she is a sAINT?

Old 10-02-2010, 03:21 PM

3,011 posts, read 10,035,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
Just scroll back on this same thread, and see where a GOP poll showing a 10 point lead for Martinez was defended as being a legitmate poll.
Well, okay...

Will this one work for you?

Rasmussen shows Martinez with a 10 point lead over Denish. Dated 10/01/2010.

Election 2010: NM Governor. Rasmussen Reports.

The polling organization has moved the New Mexico governor's race from "Toss Up" to "Leans GOP".

Last edited by Towanda; 10-02-2010 at 03:44 PM..

Old 10-02-2010, 11:09 PM

2,857 posts, read 6,731,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towanda View Post
Well, okay...

Will this one work for you?

Rasmussen shows Martinez with a 10 point lead over Denish. Dated 10/01/2010.

Election 2010: NM Governor. Rasmussen Reports.

The polling organization has moved the New Mexico governor's race from "Toss Up" to "Leans GOP".
I'm not sure what your point is. Mine was that you suggested we ignore an earlier poll because of who performed it and some kind of built in bias. When an opposing poll came out with a different outlook, you were mysteriously silent on whether it should be considered valid.

A new "unbiased" poll now comes out and it somehow proves your point? I hardly think so, opinion changes daily, the fact that the new poll matches a poll that was conducted weeks ago, does not validate the earlier poll. Martinez may have picked up support between now and then, Denish may have lost support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico