Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 10:50 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,278,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinem View Post
Depending on how long ago that was, good odds that the guy that took you around was my first cousin--last name Tubbs.
His son, my second cousin also had a ranch outside of Corona and his wife taught at the school. Nice town.
I used to live outside Roswell and also Carrizozo, for a little while.
I don't know how I missed this, I apologize. His name was Tubbs if I recall. He lived out there alone (kinda creepy in an abandoned company town) and there was another guy from San Antonio that spelled him. They've since sold most of the houses and carted them off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2012, 06:31 AM

79 posts, read 175,042 times
Every time this thread surfaces I go looking for the book mentioned in it, The Clock Store in Corona New Mexico. I have yet to find it. Any clues?

Also, did we ever find out who the artist is who lives/d in Corona?

Dale

Old 02-02-2018, 02:56 PM

1 posts, read 407 times
I am very interested in the comments posted on this thread! I will be traveling through Corona in the next couple weeks and will try to update information about this town. I will look for the book and the artist while I am there and post the information at that time!

Old 02-03-2018, 07:55 AM

356 posts, read 503,442 times
Just passed through Corona on Monday, taking the 42 and 41 north to ABQ to do some car shopping. I'll agree it is lonesome country out there, but not without its charms. There is a fascinating wind farm on a ridge to the west between Corona and Willard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico