Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 01:35 PM

191 posts, read 695,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len-NJ View Post
Try contacting Robin at Inn The Quarter she manages a number of rooming options throughout the French Quarter (pics and info can be found on the site) and may have something in your price range.
I wanted to update the post I made a while back - I've since had a bad experience renting a place from Robin (long story - basically was refused to cancel the booking or find replacement occupants more than 6 months in advance of the date) and just found out that she isn't licensed so in the event you book an apartment and someone tips off the city - you may be left without a place to stay and without your money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans