Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2009, 02:54 PM
amb amb started this thread

36 posts, read 110,188 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for input on
Place D'Armes
Hotel St. Marie
Hotel Maisson de Ville
and the Ambassador Hotel in the French Quarter.
thanks all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2009, 01:24 AM

3,037 posts, read 5,929,780 times
We stayed at Place D'Armes, really enjoyed it, fabulous room, quiet yet convenient. The only slight downer was the dining room, it kinda depressed me, but then again, I did have a bit of a hangover, strangely enough. We only had a quick breakfast there before leaving the city..normally we would've gone out to eat. Can't comment on the other places you mentioned, sorry.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:04 PM

730 posts, read 2,254,523 times
Stayed at Hotel St. Marie in March-clean, great location and their staff went above and beyond!

Old 05-10-2009, 10:45 PM

95 posts, read 323,634 times
I really like the Royal Sonesta! They're a little stiff over the phone, but the service is excellent!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:49 AM

26 posts, read 79,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEM1226 View Post
Stayed at Hotel St. Marie in March-clean, great location and their staff went above and beyond!
I'm visiting New Orleans in July and will probably stay at the Hotel St. Marie. My friend has been a local of NO for about eight years now. He's who I am going to visit and he suggested this hotel. He says that they are reasonably priced and in a fabulous location.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:45 AM

85 posts, read 317,200 times
I've stayed at Place D' Armes, and it was really quite nice.
I haven't been to the others you mentioned, but I'd like to throw in the Hotel St. Pierre. I love that place. It's beautiful, they have good packages, and they are quite nice.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:58 AM

2 posts, read 4,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amb View Post
I'm looking for input on
Place D'Armes
Hotel St. Marie
Hotel Maisson de Ville
and the Ambassador Hotel in the French Quarter.
thanks all
Hotel Monteleone is my favorite on Royal St one block from Bourbon St and a few safe blocks from Dacatur St at the Moonwalk/Jackson Brewery as well as Jackson Square. Royal St is quiet and Urbane. The Hotel is a grand old dowager and somewhat expensive but worth every penny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans