U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2010, 10:39 AM

1,127 posts, read 4,611,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westbanknola View Post
black and gold to the super bowl!!!!
Who Dat! Whoooooo! Just got back from the Quarter for the Good Morning America show so I'm kinda hyped!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 AM

556 posts, read 1,882,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drouzin View Post
Who Dat! Whoooooo! Just got back from the Quarter for the Good Morning America show so I'm kinda hyped!
That segment of the show was FUN to watch this morning - George couldn't even speak to Robin, the crowd was so lively, she couldn't hear

I am usually sort of ho-hum about the Super Bowl each year - but this year - I'll be PAYING ATTENTION, rooting for the Saints!! It has the potential to be a GREAT game all the way around!!! GO SAINTS!.... That's Texan for Geaux Saints

Old 02-05-2010, 10:54 AM

13,111 posts, read 25,483,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drouzin View Post
That had to be fun & exciting

Old 02-05-2010, 11:24 AM

327 posts, read 865,018 times
Default Go Saints!

Good luck to the Saints on a Super Bowl Win! Can't think of anything that would make me happier! Best wishes to a great city with kind, friendly down to earth folks who more than deserve this win.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:26 PM

4,590 posts, read 5,146,723 times
My stomach is in knots but I know our boys are ready. Geaux SAINTS!!

Old 02-06-2010, 11:38 PM

It was a cool thing to do, (Good Morning Show). They had us do a second line, and when I went past those chefs the food smelled like HEAVEN! There was a good deal of cheer and then have to quiet down, and then cheer again. Robin actually got on the phone with someone's Mom while we were all waiting for the commercials; that was too funny. Then there was this really talented dog. He knew how to hike a football and played toss with a kid. The dog would jump up and use his nose to "toss" the ball back to the thrower. He's the first dog you see in the video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RKzSJaZlVg. I thought the dog should have gotten a couple of seconds of air time based on cute factored in with the ability to play football. Best of all, someone managed to see me for a split second on TV, so that eats up about 3 seconds of my 15 min. of fame.

Yeah, I go from euphoria to nervous wreck back to euphoria. WHO DAT!

Old 02-07-2010, 12:31 AM

100 posts, read 316,155 times
Milwaukee native here and a HUGE fan of the mighty new orleans saints!

Yes , I am a bandwagon fan. I started getting into them after and because of katrina. But I quickly became a real fan after watching brees play a few games and have remained a fan to this day.

Your team gets a lot of love from me and a host of others here in wisconsin. (I was the first person in wisconsin to own a new orleans saints winter hat when I got it four years ago). And I still wear it every day!! I'm gonna wear it indoors tomorrow!

I'm just a little sad that joe horn and duece couldn't be around to expirence this. I'm not gonna say it doesn't seem right for the team to be in the super bowl without them , but when I think about it , it saddens me a little.

Man , I know people say this stuff all the time , but you people in NO really deserve this. And no , I'm not like feeling sorry for you , I'm just being real. From the bottom of my heart , I hope MY SAINTS kick some butt tomorrow! Much love to the saints and to all down in louisiana

Old 02-07-2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemansaves View Post
I'm just a little sad that joe horn and duece couldn't be around to expirence this. I'm not gonna say it doesn't seem right for the team to be in the super bowl without them , but when I think about it , it saddens me a little.
Yes, yes, and yes! I was so glad to see Deuce as honorary captain for the last game! I know Joe left on the wrong foot with Coach, but I was always a Horn fan. The guy had something in him that, imho, pulled the team together. I always thought he was a team player and so wish my 06' guys could get a ring out of this. Those guys are and will always be heros in my book. (geez it's too early to start bawling over my boys, sigh I bet I'll be choked up off and on all day)

On a lighter note... They had the origional Super Fan on channel 4 this morning! Da Pope! Yay! Da Pope says if we are all believers we will win fo' sure! It also seems that 4 is going to be the lucky number, (Super Bowl 44, it's gonna be on channel 4, and I understand there are a few more 4s) for the day so I suggest Saints fans do something lucky 4x, knock on wood 4x or what ever it is you do to help for the win!

Win or lose it's been the most wonderful season ever and our boys are gonna be heros no matter what! Bless you boys!!

Old 02-07-2010, 04:19 PM

1,373 posts, read 2,422,399 times
Finish strong who dat

Old 02-07-2010, 04:55 PM

335 posts, read 581,173 times
the saints only beat the vikings by 3 points in overtime and needed missed calls to win in there dome. how do they expect to beat the colts? saints dont stand a chance there not in there dome to get the home advantage and these refs wont miss calls to help the saints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans