U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2015, 07:16 AM

3,428 posts, read 3,444,151 times

Advertisements

^^ Although we may have those sentiments, I would never go on another team's C D forum to post that type of comment.
I know how I've despised some obnoxious Saints fan comments posted on the Atlanta newspaper Falcon's blogs in past years.
Some measure of application of the Golden Rule, which Pope Francis even quoted in his address to Congress last week, might be more appropriate imho.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2015, 05:07 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,956,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
^^ Although we may have those sentiments, I would never go on another team's C D forum to post that type of comment.
I know how I've despised some obnoxious Saints fan comments posted on the Atlanta newspaper Falcon's blogs in past years.
Some measure of application of the Golden Rule, which Pope Francis even quoted in his address to Congress last week, might be more appropriate imho.
Oh Please they did it to us all the time last year, grow up.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:01 PM

860 posts, read 983,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
The fact that bigstick is telling you to grow up says a lot about what kind of person you're dealing with. Thanks for trying though.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:41 AM

3,428 posts, read 3,444,151 times
Default HoW Bout...

Quote:
Originally Posted by norb123 View Post
The fact that bigstick is telling you to grow up says a lot about what kind of person you're dealing with. Thanks for trying though.
You are welcome norb123.
Yes, I see what you mean by his tit for tat- they did it first response.
I never "Na, na, na" in other peoples face on any topic but I'm the one who needs to "grow up". LOL!

Old 09-29-2015, 08:36 PM

1,887 posts, read 2,476,707 times
Yea that dude's an embarrassment to Atlanta's entire subforum

...most ignore him.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:08 PM

Looks like we might get some injured players back this week. I really would like to have some hope for this season. Probably just wishful thinking. Honestly, I would be amazed to see Byrd on the field.

Old 10-04-2015, 05:14 PM

1,539 posts, read 1,956,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly Gentilly View Post
Yea that dude's an embarrassment to Atlanta's entire subforum

...most ignore him.
Mad bro?? 0-4 tonight...Funny, I seem to have more rep points than you do, really..

Old 10-04-2015, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
Mad bro?? 0-4 tonight...Funny, I seem to have more rep points than you do, really..
Rep points? Dude, you are really sad. Keep telling yourself how cool you are. Everybody else knows better. When other Falcon fans are apologizing for you, maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

Old 10-04-2015, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time. Your Falcons look really good this year. It could be your year. Enjoy it.

Old 10-04-2015, 09:49 PM

1,887 posts, read 2,476,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norb123 View Post
Rep points? Dude, you are really sad. Keep telling yourself how cool you are. Everybody else knows better.
Yep. My point exactly. The man-child is best ignored...

Great win tonight!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans