Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2016, 06:08 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,265,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonykh View Post
I told my boss about the problem and he will sign a new and more accurate verification letter taking into consider average weekly hours.

I won't get overtime no more because It is so hard to get in the company I work for. That overtime I got before was completely accident and is another example for NOTHING HAPPEN WITHOUT A REASON.

I have to wait for the rejection letter ( mail ) to send my new documents with.
I dont know when I will get it exactly, time is my enemy because during this time they may approve some one else
I've gotten a rejection letter 2 days after my interview. I'm not sure how long you have been waiting for yours
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2016, 07:03 PM

20 posts, read 56,585 times
it is the 5 days so far.
I did not do any interview.

Old 03-28-2016, 10:28 AM

20 posts, read 56,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
I've gotten a rejection letter 2 days after my interview. I'm not sure how long you have been waiting for yours
do you know what to write in the rejection letter please?

Old 03-28-2016, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonykh View Post
do you know what to write in the rejection letter please?
Listen I'm hoping for you to get this apartment.
HOWEVER I don't know you, your situation, your life story etc.
YOU and only YOU need to write your letter.
Its time you put you big adult pants on and start acting like a grown up and doing things for yourself.

Old 04-16-2016, 10:03 PM

1 posts, read 2,940 times
I did't get called in for and interview but received a letter in the mail from one of the apts I applied for asking for all my documents. Do you know what this means? And How long it should take to be contacted?

Old 04-17-2016, 04:38 AM

4,799 posts, read 6,638,223 times
How are you supposed to supply your documents? Usually you bring them in. Are you being asked to mail them?

And what do you mean, how long it should take to be contacted? You were contacted.

Old 04-17-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apthunter1 View Post
I did't get called in for and interview but received a letter in the mail from one of the apts I applied for asking for all my documents. Do you know what this means? And How long it should take to be contacted?
It means you mail them all in, they look them over. A month or two later if everything looks ok you will be called to go to an interview. You will need to bring in all your paper work again.

Old 05-18-2016, 01:48 PM

3 posts, read 7,120 times
I just got a letter for an interview. My issue is that at the time I put in my application I had a job. Due to getting sick I had to leave my job and my parents have been supporting me while I have been seeing doctors and having surgery. But I have no way of showing predicted future income or anything like that. Is there anyway that I might still qualify? Is it okay to have under the minimum amount of money?

Old 05-18-2016, 02:05 PM

4,799 posts, read 6,638,223 times
Sad to say, if you have no income currently, you will not qualify. There is a minimum income and a maximum income, and you must be exactly within that range.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:19 PM

377 posts, read 511,088 times
agree with previous post; you need to provide proof of current incom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery