Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 03:13 PM

4 posts, read 5,569 times

Advertisements

congratulations!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2016, 04:46 PM

296 posts, read 483,574 times
Thumbs up lyla45

Quote:
Originally Posted by e7718 View Post
I signed my lease on the spot. I didn't see other apartments. I just overheard info. lol. The vinyl wood is throughout the entire apartment. Everything took about 30 minutes, very quick.
Congratulations again! You signed lease, at which month is it started? Did you get a key already & Move in date?

Old 08-05-2016, 06:38 PM

16 posts, read 25,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e7718 View Post
I signed my lease on the spot. I didn't see other apartments. I just overheard info. lol. The vinyl wood is throughout the entire apartment. Everything took about 30 minutes, very quick.
Congrats! Thank you for keeping us updated as well

Old 08-06-2016, 06:18 PM

Smile lyla45

My friends gave me idea go and see the area. So, we went there today and everybody/3 of my friends/ were very exited with what we saw. The area seems very nice, around the corner/Manhattan Ave/ there are many shops and it's looks like East Village .Also, it's seems safe area, not too much driving traffic and noisy crouds, which I like that. The buildings looks very beautiful. There are 3 of them almost ready. We met several young guys and girl who already moved there. So, I will go there by tuesday with money orders.

Old 08-07-2016, 12:50 PM

Lightbulb lyla45

P.S. Windows are blinded , you should not see anything through them from outside during the day, but when the light is on, mostly probably needs curtains.

Old 08-08-2016, 03:08 PM

14 posts, read 21,158 times
Ahhhhhhhh I got called today, I cried with joy! I go next Wednesday. I applied for 1 br but I think they gave me a studio instead, will call back tomorrow to see if it was a mix up didn't realize when they called because I was overcome with joy!

Old 08-08-2016, 03:20 PM

246 posts, read 486,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquitabonita_nyc View Post
Ahhhhhhhh I got called today, I cried with joy! I go next Wednesday. I applied for 1 br but I think they gave me a studio instead, will call back tomorrow to see if it was a mix up didn't realize when they called because I was overcome with joy!
Congrats and give them a call tomorrow.

Old 08-08-2016, 04:53 PM

Thumbs up lyla45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiquitabonita_nyc View Post
The apartments were assigned already. I thinks, you will get for what you applied for. Congratulations!!!

Old 08-08-2016, 07:00 PM

1 posts, read 1,204 times
Congrats to all! I received a call today as well to go next Wed! I asked multiple times and they said it was a Sept. 1st lease!

Old 08-08-2016, 09:16 PM

14 posts, read 21,158 times
I had applied for 1 br but am getting a studio. I called and got through and was told I would have been wait listed for the 1 br so instead they processed me for a studio. Hopefully it's a decent size, would have preferred the 1 br but grateful either way. See you in September neighborso! ��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery