Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 05:56 PM

33 posts, read 60,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-dreamer View Post
Hi- Thanks so much for the info! I walked by the building the other day and it seems like it's close to being ready. I hope they're able to start the leasing soon.
How did your interview go? Did you sign any documents? What is you Log # if you don't mind and do you have a preference?

I think my interview went well I have CB preference but my Log # is in the mid 8,000's that's why I am worried... I am praying that i don't get waitlisted
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2016, 06:27 PM

20 posts, read 34,219 times
Default 33 Eagle St. Appt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-dreamer View Post
Hi- Thanks so much for the info! I walked by the building the other day and it seems like it's close to being ready. I hope they're able to start the leasing soon.
Hi LynLively, NYC-dreamer, Jpolanco0710 & other applicant of 33 Eagle St. Appt.,
My log no is 37X, city emp category and I haven't been contacted by the building mgmt. Waiting to learn more about the building progress, interview process and expected move in date.

Thanks.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:08 AM

40 posts, read 70,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajib003 View Post
Hi LynLively, NYC-dreamer, Jpolanco0710 & other applicant of 33 Eagle St. Appt.,
My log no is 37X, city emp category and I haven't been contacted by the building mgmt. Waiting to learn more about the building progress, interview process and expected move in date.

Thanks.
Hi Rajib003

I called C&C Managing yesterday to follow up on the status and I was told that they are still conducting interviews and processing paperwork, so it's basically a waiting game.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:56 PM

20 posts, read 34,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LynLively View Post
Hi Rajib003
I called C&C Managing yesterday to follow up on the status and I was told that they are still conducting interviews and processing paperwork, so it's basically a waiting game.
Thanks a lot for sharing info. Yesterday, I went to the office at Park Ave, but security/C+C mgmt didn't allow me upstairs. Then I talked over phone. They didn't give me clear information, just told me that interview is not over. I don't know if anybody from city emp preference has been interviewed or not. FYI I have applied for 2BR.

Rajib003

Old 09-19-2016, 08:43 AM

Hey guys!

Out of curiousity, does anyone have photos of the inside of the apartment? Or any floor plan that they can share?

Thank You!

Old 09-19-2016, 01:15 PM

296 posts, read 484,298 times
Post lyla45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynLively View Post
Hey guys!

Out of curiousity, does anyone have photos of the inside of the apartment? Or any floor plan that they can share?

Thank You!
I have got a 1bedroom at 21 Commercial st, the building same size as 33 Eagle st. Apartments are nice sized, with big windows and very nice views.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliya47 View Post
I have got a 1bedroom at 21 Commercial st, the building same size as 33 Eagle st. Apartments are nice sized, with big windows and very nice views.

That's great to hear, thanks so much. I hope to hear back from C&C Managing soon regarding status.

Old 10-03-2016, 03:47 PM

21 posts, read 40,704 times
FYI
The apt are not assign before to anyone.
If You are being nice and talk to the person they can switch.
I am lucky to be resident of 1133 Manhattan Ave since it opened.
My log was 12.600 and I got 3rd floor I wasnt ready to move in and I negotiated higher floor than I accepted 

Old 10-17-2016, 11:36 AM

35 posts, read 69,825 times
Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? Is it all filled?

Old 11-10-2016, 02:09 PM

16 posts, read 25,785 times
Hi everyone, this is a quick update.

I went to my interview on 05/16/2016 and on 06/08/2016 I was wait listed. In mid September I received an email stating that I was ineligible for the apartment due to "lack of interest." I waited because they put me on a wait list and specifically stated in the email that I would be contacted if anything changed regarding my application. I sent a written appeal the same day I received that email. Within two days the lady who handled my paperwork called to see if I was still interested in the apartments they were showing. Of course I said yes. After that I signed some paperwork and I didn't hear anything for a month. Early November they called me saying I was approved. Yesterday I signed my lease and that's the update
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery