Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 05:13 PM

188 posts, read 274,872 times

Advertisements

i went in this week very low log # CB preference i found them easy so far i had all my paper work in order
i was initially contacted in January so i guess you just never know , i believe there are only Studios available
i don't know how this process works but we will see how it goes. interview submitted paper work credit check was run the following day who knows whats next ? noirkevin what was the process like for you ? the office was packed when i was there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 08:52 AM

23 posts, read 74,312 times
I myself was contacted via email to schedule an interview. I immediately responded to the email to no avail... I made several phone calls to the property managers and eventually received this response: I will be contacted once my log number is reached... Now this is my question.. Why would they send out countless of emails for many of us to schedule an interview, if they haven't reached our log numbers yet? Their method of doing this whole process gives individuals false hopes and only toys with their emotions.. I'm glad I'm not alone.

Old 08-18-2017, 04:56 PM

12 posts, read 15,805 times
I understand what you're saying cause im experiencing the same thing. I recieved one email and nothing since then. I called and they told me the same BS. Im over it because i see they're playing games with people.

Old 09-07-2017, 09:40 AM

4 posts, read 5,877 times
Hey everyone,
Any updates?

Old 09-13-2017, 04:59 PM

65 posts, read 83,331 times
whats going on with this place? are they done assigning units?

Old 09-15-2017, 09:12 AM

I had my interview early July and havent heard back from BG. I was told that I will get rejected but I am waiting for the rejection letter for the chance to appeal. How long does that usually take? And do they email the rejection or send by mail?

Old 10-08-2017, 10:24 AM

HI everyone,

so I finally received my rejection letter due to high income. It was only because I worked overtime on two paychecks but I meet income requirement. I filed for an appeal so just hoping i'm still in the race. Any updates ? has anyone moved in recently or at least gotten to the next step?

Old 10-23-2017, 05:34 PM

I was told that due to the high number of applicants contacted, that I was placed on a waiting list. I wasn't even asked to go in for an interview. I honestly feel as though they contacted many applicants in error because many of us had high log numbers. That is wrong of them and such thing should never happen. It's truly unfortunate and disappointing.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newyorkminute View Post
I was told that due to the high number of applicants contacted, that I was placed on a waiting list. I wasn't even asked to go in for an interview. I honestly feel as though they contacted many applicants in error because many of us had high log numbers. That is wrong of them and such thing should never happen. It's truly unfortunate and disappointing.

So I am probably waitlisted as well. What is your log number?

Old 03-05-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve0614 View Post
So I am probably waitlisted as well. What is your log number?

I know I'm extremely late, but my log number was 4xxx. Hope you've had luck in finding an affordable home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: