Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2017, 08:47 PM

7,909 posts, read 7,944,991 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
Crossroads failed their inspection for the TCO last week. Probably won't be moving for another 2 months or so depending on how long it takes for them to pass everything... Bummer

https://a810-lmpaca.nyc.gov/CitizenA...ov-header.aspx
I agree with your assessment of crossroads. Very depressing area
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 03:48 PM

2 posts, read 1,789 times
Question Not taking applications til April?

So I applied for the Crossroads II Plaza lottery and have been stuck with a 4,000 log number. After reading this forum, I wonder how is it that all these people have gotten interviews and I am still waiting. I decided to give the management company a call, Clinton Management, and they've stated that they haven't been taking applications and won't be taking any until April.

If anybody here can please let me know what's going on and if you were contacted, what log number are you?

Thanks.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:53 PM

274 posts, read 486,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edilydeaza View Post
So I applied for the Crossroads II Plaza lottery and have been stuck with a 4,000 log number. After reading this forum, I wonder how is it that all these people have gotten interviews and I am still waiting. I decided to give the management company a call, Clinton Management, and they've stated that they haven't been taking applications and won't be taking any until April.

If anybody here can please let me know what's going on and if you were contacted, what log number are you?

Thanks.
I applied and have been approved by Wavecrest Management for Crossroads Plaza II, not for Clinton Management. And I interviewed back in November with a log # lower than 300. No idea what they're talking about. Are you sure it's for the same development? You should be speaking with Wavecrest, not Clinton for this development. As far as I know. Maybe it's for the other Crossroads building that's being built right next to Plaza II and won't be finished until the end of the year? Are you preference/non-preference?

Old 03-14-2017, 04:04 PM

2 posts, read 1,789 times
Quote:
I applied and have been approved by Wavecrest Management for Crossroads Plaza II, not for Clinton Management. And I interviewed back in November with a log # lower than 300. No idea what they're talking about. Are you sure it's for the same development? You should be speaking with Wavecrest, not Clinton for this development. As far as I know. Maybe it's for the other Crossroads building that's being built right next to Plaza II and won't be finished until the end of the year? Are you preference/non-preference?

That's weird. I called HDC to get a status update and they told me that Clinton Management were the owners of the building. Oh well. I'll give Wavecrest a call tomorrow to see if they still have any units available. Thanks for the information!

Old 03-14-2017, 04:31 PM

111 posts, read 227,659 times
Quote:
Crossroads failed their inspection for the TCO last week. Probably won't be moving for another 2 months or so depending on how long it takes for them to pass everything... Bummer

https://a810-lmpaca.nyc.gov/CitizenA...ov-header.aspx
NO! Really?! Well waiting is ok as long as you end up getting in. I spoke to someone there who said they'll contact people soon for viewings. I wonder how soon?!!

Old 03-14-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
So I applied for the Crossroads II Plaza lottery and have been stuck with a 4,000 log number..
So you DiD apply to Crossroads II since you have a log? They are still doing interviews, so call Wavecrest because they are the management company. They may still be working on the preferences, and they may not have reached your log # yet. It's a long process. Good luck! Let us know what they say.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:31 PM

274 posts, read 486,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBabies View Post
NO! Really?! Well waiting is ok as long as you end up getting in. I spoke to someone there who said they'll contact people soon for viewings. I wonder how soon?!!
They probably said "soon" because they thought they would pass inspection lol
Hopefully it doesn't take long to fix everything but we'll see.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:04 PM

351 posts, read 503,938 times
Quote:
Completely understand. My boys are in charter school also and although we're currently in a great living situation, we just need more space. I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully we'll be neighbors!!
Yes that would be awesome. Definitely wishing you the best too neighbor!! 😊

Old 03-14-2017, 07:10 PM

351 posts, read 503,938 times
Quote:

Thanks.
Definitely crossroads II is with wavecrest management. Call tomorrow and see what they say.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
They probably said "soon" because they thought they would pass inspection lol
Hopefully it doesn't take long to fix everything but we'll see.
Lool I guess that's what it is. Oh god! Let's hear some great news soon hopefully.
You guys got me looking into charter and private schools even though my little one is a few years from kindergarten. We'll apply as early as possible lool. I had forgotten about the public school situation in the Bronx.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery