Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 09:53 PM

351 posts, read 503,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBabies View Post
Lool I guess that's what it is. Oh god! Let's hear some great news soon hopefully.
You guys got me looking into charter and private schools even though my little one is a few years from kindergarten. We'll apply as early as possible lool. I had forgotten about the public school situation in the Bronx.
Yes go for charter schools my girls all go to charter and I wouldn't have it any other way. The way of teaching is the best in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 10:59 AM

111 posts, read 227,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Yes go for charter schools my girls all go to charter and I wouldn't have it any other way. The way of teaching is the best in my opinion.
So I heard from my neighbors too. It's great that you're doing the best for your girls. It's very important to give them a solid educational foundation from the beginning. Now we just need to win these lottery apartments and we'll be happier haha.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:13 PM

Yes a better living for them as well is all I want..... I hope we get this :-)

Old 03-15-2017, 05:36 PM

965 posts, read 1,118,428 times
February 17th - Interview
March 15th - Final approval

I think I broke the record for quickest turn-around (Studio to one-bedroom wait included, hehe)

Got an email today that I've been approved for Brook Avenue apartments! They're finalizing some paperwork on the backend. Once they're done, they're gonna set me up with the viewing and lease signing... DONE!

Old 03-15-2017, 05:54 PM

274 posts, read 486,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD4250 View Post

I think I broke the record for quickest turn-around (Studio to one-bedroom wait included, hehe)

Got an email today that I've been approved for Brook Avenue apartments! They're finalizing some paperwork on the backend. Once they're done, they're gonna set me up with the viewing and lease signing... DONE!
Congrats again since now it's OFFICIAL!!!! Pics please!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:

Nice!!! Two thumbs up!!!

Old 03-15-2017, 06:18 PM

965 posts, read 1,118,428 times
Yuco Management was great. I guess I'm biased because I work in IT, and they did everything through email, my favorite form of professional communication. Once I view the unit, I will send pics to anyone who wants to see.

Old 03-15-2017, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Yuco Management was great. I guess I'm biased because I work in IT, and they did everything through email, my favorite form of professional communication. Once I view the unit, I will send pics to anyone who wants to see.
Yesssss omg i thought I was the only one!! I love technology! I email wavecrest management beside me calling them cause that's more of a prove then he said she said.... and I would love to see pics once you're in!!! Keep us updated!!

Old 03-15-2017, 06:23 PM

454 posts, read 529,263 times
Nice. Congrats!!!!'

Old 03-16-2017, 05:52 AM

151 posts, read 155,227 times
Quote:

Congratulations. But be real - tell us all the little in between things you did as well? Did you call them to see where your application was? Did you ever call HPD? Patience is a future and I think the best advice to give anyone is to "set it and forget it" - while of course hoping and doing the best you can in life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery