Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2017, 09:48 AM

274 posts, read 485,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
I hope they don't. When is the next inspection?
No date as of yet on the next inspection but you can always keep yourself updated by checking the department of buildings website and looking up 501 southern boulevard. You'll then check the "jobs". Click the latest job #. You'll then see a bunch of info but you'll want to click "DOP NOW Inspections". That will show you their last inspection, next inspection, things needed to be fixed, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2017, 11:41 AM

111 posts, read 227,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larthur706 View Post
No date as of yet on the next inspection but you can always keep yourself updated by checking the department of buildings website and looking up 501 southern boulevard. You'll then check the "jobs". Click the latest job #. You'll then see a bunch of info but you'll want to click "DOP NOW Inspections". That will show you their last inspection, next inspection, things needed to be fixed, etc.
I was about to ask you how you found out about the previously failed inspection. Thanks! So far you're the only one approved for crossroads from this thread. Radeon has been approved for Brook ave. I am trying not to get excited until we are also approved. I might stop by soon to see how the building's looking.

Old 03-19-2017, 11:45 AM

111 posts, read 227,298 times
Quote:
I have 3 boys and myself (female) and I'm getting a 3 bedroom. I told my case manager at my initial interview that I only need a 3 bedroom. Once approved, he told me it's a 3 bedroom/2 bath. I'm assuming you qualify for both a 2 and 3 bedroom but if one fills up in your income band before the other, they'll offer you what's left. You can simply ask your case manager though.
You are going to appreciate the extra bathroom lol.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:15 PM

351 posts, read 502,726 times
Quote:
Ok thanks I'll keep on checking.

Old 03-19-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Most likely the one responding to you is your case manager.

Also, absolutely no idea where they are at in the process of filling up the units. There is very little feedback from ppl on this particular thread about who's been accepted. In fact, has anyone other than me been officially accepted to crossroads?

I also am unsure who assigns what type of bedroom to the applicants but I'm assuming management does and the city will let them know if they need to change it.
I don't think she is. She is the one who sent me the interview date and she told me that my case coordinator for crossroads was another person. Idk she is the one I call to get updates.

I Just hope I get to say I am part of the building!

I wanted a little more information about what is debt income ratio something like that?

Old 03-19-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBabies View Post
You are going to appreciate the extra bathroom lol.
Omg I would love that too!! 😍😍😍

Old 03-19-2017, 03:01 PM

47 posts, read 42,959 times
When I went for my interview for Crossroads they only asked for documents nothing regarding how many bedrooms or anything just a good luck. Then a week later they emailed me requesting more documents. The next day I emailed and faxed them over. I have called and emailed and left a voice mail and still no response. Friday they did a credit check. At this point I don't know what's going on.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jylopez12 View Post
When I went for my interview for Crossroads they only asked for documents nothing regarding how many bedrooms or anything just a good luck. Then a week later they emailed me requesting more documents. The next day I emailed and faxed them over. I have called and emailed and left a voice mail and still no response. Friday they did a credit check. At this point I don't know what's going on.
Yes I didn't get ask about how many bedroom and I didn't think we had an option or could request it. Who do you email or call?

Old 03-19-2017, 03:28 PM

47 posts, read 42,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Yes I didn't get ask about how many bedroom and I didn't think we had an option or could request it. Who do you email or call?
On the email it Natalie Garcia I called the number from the email but nothing . I'm just basically not giving it so much attention because I don't want to get my hopes up. But everyone experience is different.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jylopez12 View Post
On the email it Natalie Garcia I called the number from the email but nothing . I'm just basically not giving it so much attention because I don't want to get my hopes up. But everyone experience is different.
Call between 9am-12pm or 2pm-5pm that's how I communicate with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery