Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2017, 02:06 PM

132 posts, read 121,680 times

Advertisements

[quote=larthur706;47839705]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakyky19 View Post
Thank you... is a 2 bedroom apartment...

We'll be on the same floor!
Omg nice... can't wait for the final approval
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2017, 02:10 PM

67 posts, read 71,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBabies View Post
I am going to see a unit at Crossroads... Good luck with everything...
Niceee! ... Likewise!!

Old 04-14-2017, 03:13 PM

132 posts, read 121,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Viste Dios es bueno!!! Did they call you or you called them? How many bedrooms?
Clinton management call me this morning.. is a two bedroom apartment.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:44 PM

18 posts, read 17,071 times
How soon after they let you know your approved, do they want security n first month rent?

Old 04-15-2017, 06:25 AM

39 posts, read 39,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessing4 View Post
How soon after they let you know your approved, do they want security n first month rent?
Ebony from management said it takes 7-10 business days for the city to approve. Yes 1st month and security is required .

Old 04-15-2017, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey E. View Post
Ebony from management said it takes 7-10 business days for the city to approve. Yes 1st month and security is required .
After they tell you, you got the apt how long do they give you to come up with the first month n security? Do you gotta have it when they call you

Old 04-15-2017, 06:47 AM

Quote:
After they tell you, you got the apt how long do they give you to come up with the first month n security? Do you gotta have it when they call you
Pretty much. You have to have it right away. After approval , you are scheduled to come in and sign the lease (which is normally within a week time ). At the lease signing, you must have the money orders ready (deposit & 1st Month).

Old 04-15-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelsey E. View Post
Pretty much. You have to have it right away. After approval , you are scheduled to come in and sign the lease (which is normally within a week time ). At the lease signing, you must have the money orders ready (deposit & 1st Month).
Thank you

Old 04-15-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Thank you
Sure thing!

Old 04-15-2017, 11:38 AM

965 posts, read 1,115,021 times
Be wary of ConEd (pretty sure you already know this, but be super careful.)

I just got my first bill of $82.41. You read that right, eight two f*cking dollars and forty one f*cking cents. I almost blew a gasket. Where do they have the gall to quote such an outrageous price, in a new f*cking building. I've been living in this space 6 and a half days. I'm away for a minimum of 10 hours per weekday, I sleep for 8. I'm single, no kids, no nothing. I don't even have an AC installed yet.

If someone doesn't let me in that meter room to get my reading to send to ConEd, there will be Hell to pay, I am going "ham" until they do.

Even if I had the TV blaring all damn day, it should be nowhere near this amount to begin with.

How can you get an estimate when there was no prior tenant to estimate it off of. Heat and hot water is included in rent, so even if I had the heat blaring all day, it still won't account for this.

I just had to vent. I'm tired of these big name retards (ConEd, Verizon, AT&T, etc) trying to milk us for every nickel and dime that we have. I am not the type of customer you'd want to **** off.

Okay, I'm done venting. I'm gonna go enjoy the nice weather now. Happy Saturday everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery