Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2017, 01:35 PM

49 posts, read 52,251 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess034 View Post
From your mouth to gods ears. I pray for both of us. We have to claim it as our already and stay positive.
Your absolutely right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 01:54 PM

12 posts, read 11,680 times
Hi all, well right now we are waiting for a approval. We got a call yesterday but now we have to wait about two weeks...I don't know how it will wrkout.

Old 06-13-2017, 03:50 PM

47 posts, read 42,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyado View Post
jylopez12
befriend

30 posts, read 7,131 times

Good afternoon all,
Today I received an email to view an apartment. I go Monday morning to view my splice is currently still in process with HDC. I'm very nervous because I currently live in queens and movingnto the Bronx is totally new. What are the steps if you get approved ? How's the building and neighbors and as well as the neighborhood?

Hey jylopez12, did you get to view your apt yesterday? Feedback please
Hi Abyado,
Yes I got to see the apartment yesterday and it was a three bedroom 2 full bathrooms and it was very spacious and beautiful. I pray we are blessed.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:42 PM

Hi jylopez..is this the apartment at 500 union ave? They have 2 bathroom apartments? Wow that's great, so after the reviewing how long do you have to wait to find out if you will get the apartment for sure?

Old 06-13-2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submission View Post
Hi jylopez..is this the apartment at 500 union ave? They have 2 bathroom apartments? Wow that's great, so after the reviewing how long do you have to wait to find out if you will get the apartment for sure?
Yes it was 500 union ave I viewed yesterday. My application is pending with HDC and they said two to three weeks so we shall see.

Old 06-13-2017, 04:49 PM

Oh wow! Sounds good what is hdc by the way..we were told that we were approved and it had to get sent somewhere else...they said about two weeks but the guy told us before then..so hopefully some good news��we may be neighbors. What was the interview like?

Old 06-13-2017, 04:50 PM

I'm new to this whole process thing so I'm hoping for some good news

Old 06-13-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submission View Post
Oh wow! Sounds good what is hdc by the way..we were told that we were approved and it had to get sent somewhere else...they said about two weeks but the guy told us before then..so hopefully some good news��we may be neighbors. What was the interview like?
From my understanding the management company reviews your documents first after if all documents are good they send it to HDc so they can review they are basically the ones who approve you for the apartment.
When I went to my interview it was just signing a lot of documents and that was it .

Did you apply for crossroads as well? Have you seen the apartment?

Old 06-13-2017, 05:03 PM

No u have not seen the apartment as of yet. We just received a call saying that we are approved but we didn't see it. They told us about two weeks though

Old 06-13-2017, 05:13 PM

But I'm hoping for the best..I seen a couple of posting posts but also some negative ones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery