Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 06:10 PM

23 posts, read 40,587 times

Advertisements

I had an interview 2 days ago.
My log number 20xx, Not sure about the results because my husband works for 1099, they requested more form.
Also my concern is that they didn’t collect money order for $25.
Any thoughts about that!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2018, 10:22 AM

133 posts, read 130,391 times
I'm crossing my fingers I my log number will be called mine is 29xx with CB. lol this has to be one of my lowest log numbers and I haven't heard anything. Essex Crossing Site 2 I have 47xx and nothing as well. -_-

Old 06-29-2018, 02:16 AM

86 posts, read 172,605 times
My log number is under 2XXX and I was wait listed after sending them all documents requested and more. I was wait listed because I had to appeal since I never received their letter. It seemed like an Interview with out being given an actual physical meeting smh. I would have loved to have the experience. I don't understand. Cherryweel did you have preference? and good luck with the apartment. I wish everyone the best. Keep calling them about your status.

Old 07-10-2018, 11:13 AM

2 posts, read 2,301 times
Does anyone know the number to contact the company that runs the lottery? My lease is up next month, and my landlord wants to know my renewal status. I’d love to get into Essex. My log number is 40XX and I’m in the highest income tier. I figure there’s a pretty high chance I could get called, but I really want to see where they are in term of log numbers so I can try and time it out with my landlord and possibly do month to month for a few months. I need to give him a close proximity to when I’m moving, or if I’m moving. If someone who has the number can provide it you’d be really helping me out!

Old 07-10-2018, 01:10 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,616,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashnlanie View Post
Does anyone know the number to contact the company that runs the lottery? My lease is up next month, and my landlord wants to know my renewal status. I’d love to get into Essex. My log number is 40XX and I’m in the highest income tier. I figure there’s a pretty high chance I could get called, but I really want to see where they are in term of log numbers so I can try and time it out with my landlord and possibly do month to month for a few months. I need to give him a close proximity to when I’m moving, or if I’m moving. If someone who has the number can provide it you’d be really helping me out!
Site 5 Residential Owner LLC
1735 Park Avenue Suite 300, New York, New York 10035
Phone: (212) 348-3248, Fax: (212) 348-3670
info@essexcrossingsite5.com

Old 07-15-2018, 03:49 PM

1 posts, read 1,137 times
I got called for an interview for site 5 in April with a log number of 8,xxx with no cb preference. Waited and didn't think anything of it but received an email two weeks ago asking if i was still interested in a studio. Not sure if anyone had viewed my financials but met with the agent at the actual unit that I would receive, and he asked for additional documents which was sent two days after we met. I haven't heard anything yet, but also have not received any notifications on credit checks or anything from my credit bureaus. From the postings on here, I haven't received any employment verifications or anything and this doesn't seem like the normal order of process.. Should I be worried? Does anyone know if all units have been filled?

Old 07-17-2018, 11:19 AM

2 posts, read 2,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashnlanie View Post
I just wanted to do a follow up to my original post. I contacted Essex Street and they told me that they haven't even gotten to ANY of the regular interviews yet. They were doing all of the community preference apartments first. So, anyone stressing about not hearing their number called... don't! Unless you're hoping for CP and then you might be disappointed to hear that I think they've all been filled. I've been really anxious, and I'm sure other people are as well, since this was my ideal location - so I wanted to let everyone know what I heard. Good luck.

Old 07-27-2018, 08:45 AM

2 posts, read 1,946 times
How are you all getting log numbers? I've applied through NYC Housing Connect. Did you all apply through somewhere else that supplied log numbers? I've been applying for housing for years through the connect and never heard anything back thanks!

Old 07-27-2018, 10:46 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,616,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vik12345 View Post
How are you all getting log numbers? I've applied through NYC Housing Connect. Did you all apply through somewhere else that supplied log numbers? I've been applying for housing for years through the connect and never heard anything back thanks!
Housing connect tells you your log number to the right of your application on the website once they assign them.

Old 07-30-2018, 08:26 AM

2 posts, read 1,946 times
I'm never given a log number
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery