Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 08:12 PM

20 posts, read 14,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinigirl568 View Post
I picked email. I hope they email me soon. At least their starting interviews. This is a long process we just got to be patient.
Yea the woman who interviewed me said she has 3 boxes at her desk with 50k applications from another building. So they have quite a few things going on. I know it's easier said than done but try to be patient, God willing they'll get to u 🙏🏾
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2017, 05:09 AM

16 posts, read 16,855 times
Did my interview yesterday . The lady was really nice. Told me she like how organized i was with extras of everything. Told me good luck and to stay in contact with her.

Old 11-14-2017, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeauty714 View Post
Did my interview yesterday . The lady was really nice. Told me she like how organized i was with extras of everything. Told me good luck and to stay in contact with her.
Did she specify how long it would take to process applications? The woman who interviewed me was very nive as well but seemed overwhelmed so I didnt wanna bombard her with too many questions

Old 11-14-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinea.amos View Post
Did she specify how long it would take to process applications? The woman who interviewed me was very nive as well but seemed overwhelmed so I didnt wanna bombard her with too many questions
No she didn’t and i was so nervous i forgot to ask. But i sent her an email today so hopefully she responds.

Old 11-16-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeauty714 View Post
No she didn’t and i was so nervous i forgot to ask. But i sent her an email today so hopefully she responds.

Yes, I did the same. During the interview she made it seem like my log number wasn't that high (4,000's) but when I emailed her to make sure she received all my documents she told me "it will be a WHILE" before she gets to my log number

Old 11-17-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinea.amos View Post
Yes, I did the same. During the interview she made it seem like my log number wasn't that high (4,000's) but when I emailed her to make sure she received all my documents she told me "it will be a WHILE" before she gets to my log number
She said that to me when i found eligible when i asked when were the interviews going to start. She said i had to wait for my log number to come up (1552) she contacted me a few days later. So hopefully it won’t be that long.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:20 PM

They just emailed me today letting me know they was doing my employment verification out.

Old 01-12-2018, 03:10 PM

175 posts, read 459,457 times
Any news anyone seems like they have been at a standstill. And I haven’t seen much movement.

Old 01-22-2018, 07:32 PM

THey contacted me today asking for updated information. Said they would call me back in 2 weeks with an approval.

Old 01-23-2018, 06:39 PM

175 posts, read 459,457 times
Yeah wow I haven’t heard from them. Not sure who else knows about this blog but u and the other girl are the only two I’m sure there has two be more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery