Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2017, 10:17 AM

994 posts, read 1,063,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WANTNYCAPART View Post
actually it was 525
lmfao
wtf
why didn't i get called ? these fkers man
Uh, what? what bracket are you in? thats total nonsense. Who the hell is getting called?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2017, 10:35 AM

532 posts, read 789,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MannerundKatze View Post
Uh, what? what bracket are you in? thats total nonsense. Who the hell is getting called?
made the 2 bedroom one. it's crazy for these lotteries
probably people who made little to no money are getting called

Old 08-24-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
made the 2 bedroom one. it's crazy for these lotteries
probably people who made little to no money are getting called
Oh yeah, family + low AMI is a very competitive market. Single + high(est) AMI [ME ] is the least competitive market

Old 08-24-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Oh yeah, family + low AMI is a very competitive market. Single + high(est) AMI [ME ] is the least competitive market
these things are stressful as FK

Old 08-24-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
these things are stressful as FK
Especially when your current situation is unlivable BUT! lots in the pipe for me, so I will reserve my consternation for December

Old 08-24-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Especially when your current situation is unlivable BUT! lots in the pipe for me, so I will reserve my consternation for December
same here dude.
i live with my dad and i don't even have my own room. sleep in the living room with all my games and tech lol( i'm a nerd)
i can't bring anyone over since the place is full of **** and unorganized.
it sucks. i think i'll put my move date to January now. i can take the trip i was gonna take next month instead

Old 08-24-2017, 11:36 AM

Quote:
same here dude.
i live with my dad and i don't even have my own room. sleep in the living room with all my games and tech lol( i'm a nerd)
i can't bring anyone over since the place is full of **** and unorganized.
it sucks. i think i'll put my move date to January now. i can take the trip i was gonna take next month instead
Thats what Im doing - might as well go on a trip so I'm gonna

Old 08-24-2017, 02:54 PM

175 posts, read 460,120 times
If and when people get called make sure you bring all the documents they ask for and give it to them the day of your interview to help the process go smoothly. And no discrepancies in your income. Many lotteries yes are different. I've heard of many lotteries in manhattan moving quickly I'm not sure how true. Just hold on try not to let it take over your life move in may not happen this year so continue living your life.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:05 PM

175 posts, read 460,120 times
I see they are making progress getting up the red bricks on the outside structure. I also saw windows going in. The inside doesn't have any walls or anything up. I'll try to take a pic.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:08 PM

7,911 posts, read 7,959,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinigirl568 View Post
I see they are making progress getting up the red bricks on the outside structure. I also saw windows going in. The inside doesn't have any walls or anything up. I'll try to take a pic.
They are. I'm in the area and I'll take em and post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery