Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 08:24 PM

92 posts, read 90,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP3620 View Post
You better stalk her !!! I called about everyday I didn’t care she was TIRED of me girl lol Dont care lol. But I loved the layout and the amenities and everything. But everything is not completed.. I took pictures of you want to see them
I Know I’ve Been Waiting Patiently For Almost A Week Now Ima Give Her Some More Time Before I End Up Doing The Same Lol & What Do You Mean By Everythings Not Done? Like The Process Or The Apartment? & Yes Please Send Me Some Photos I’ve Been Trying To Find Their Layouts For The Longest & Can’t Find Anything! Check Your Dm For My Email.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2019, 08:38 PM

42 posts, read 28,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1893 View Post
I Know I’ve Been Waiting Patiently For Almost A Week Now Ima Give Her Some More Time Before I End Up Doing The Same Lol & What Do You Mean By Everythings Not Done? Like The Process Or The Apartment? & Yes Please Send Me Some Photos I’ve Been Trying To Find Their Layouts For The Longest & Can’t Find Anything! Check Your Dm For My Email.

I don’t have photos of the entire building’s layout just the apartment
But the parking lot is still being worked on, the roof top is still being worked on, as well as the community rm. I dont know as far as the pre-K I hear they have but the laundry is done. I sent you the pictures though of the apt to you ask by the way.

Old 09-03-2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
But the parking lot is still being worked on, the roof top is still being worked on, as well as the community rm. I dont know as far as the pre-K I hear they have but the laundry is done. I sent you the pictures though of the apt to you ask by the way.
That’s Fine I Just Wanna Get A Idea Of How The Apartments Look. Wow You Woulda Thought With The Building Being Filled With Tenants All Of That Would Be Done. I Heard The Building Has Security Is That True? Also I Didn’t Receive The Pics Either My Email Is Slow Or I Just Never Got Them Lol

Old 09-04-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
That’s Fine I Just Wanna Get A Idea Of How The Apartments Look. Wow You Woulda Thought With The Building Being Filled With Tenants All Of That Would Be Done. I Heard The Building Has Security Is That True? Also I Didn’t Receive The Pics Either My Email Is Slow Or I Just Never Got Them Lol

Imma try to post them here in here too but I sent them I’ll retry sending it again too did you check ur spam .. it’s three buildings being built so that’s what it is. This one is the last building like all the pats haven’t even occupied anyone yet like the apt I got I will be the first tenant to move into that apartment

Old 09-04-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Imma try to post them here in here too but I sent them I’ll retry sending it again too did you check ur spam .. it’s three buildings being built so that’s what it is. This one is the last building like all the pats haven’t even occupied anyone yet like the apt I got I will be the first tenant to move into that apartment
Yup I Checked Both My Email & My Spam...Nothing There But I Guess You Can Send Them Here Or Dm Me Them Since It’s Only Me & You Talking In This Forum Anyway Lol

Old 09-05-2019, 04:57 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,884,218 times
Quote:
can I see pics of your apt? DM me if you need my email

Old 09-07-2019, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Yup I Checked Both My Email & My Spam...Nothing There But I Guess You Can Send Them Here Or Dm Me Them Since It’s Only Me & You Talking In This Forum Anyway Lol
Heyy sorry I’m late I resent them recheck I tried to upload them but it wouldn’t go thru if that doesn’t work then I guess we can try dm or fb or something smoother I’m prob sending too many at once

Old 09-07-2019, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
can I see pics of your apt? DM me if you need my email
Yeah sure no problem .. I think the quantity I have may be too much that’s prob why it may reject but if it does then I guess we’ll jus have to like fb it or something

Old 09-07-2019, 01:00 AM

Hey I finally got the pictures up on my profile just add me s a friend and you can view it

Old 09-07-2019, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Hey I finally got the pictures up on my profile just add me s a friend and you can view it
Got Them Via Email, Thank You! It’s Beautiful. When Are You Scheduled To Move In?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery