Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 10:22 AM

42 posts, read 29,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1893 View Post
How Was Move In Day? Btw Good News Management Approved Me They Called Me To View A Unit On Thursday I Went & I Loved It It’s Beautiful So I Told Them Ima Take It & They Said They Gonna Send My File To HPD For Final Approval. I’m Almost There 🤞🏼

Hey Girl! Lol i haven’t moved in yet so much going on cause the move in ate was a Sunday. I haven’t even had Time to pick up the keys yet with work and all but I did sign the lease . I’m working on doing th mob sometime this week godwilling. I’m very excited about it though 🥰 omg that’s GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations!! And they let you look at the unit before HPD approved you wow that’s great. They did it the other way round for me. Who showed you the unit and what floor? You got it girl 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2019, 02:17 PM

92 posts, read 91,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP3620 View Post
Hey Girl! Lol i haven’t moved in yet so much going on cause the move in ate was a Sunday. I haven’t even had Time to pick up the keys yet with work and all but I did sign the lease . I’m working on doing th mob sometime this week godwilling. I’m very excited about it though 🥰 omg that’s GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations!! And they let you look at the unit before HPD approved you wow that’s great. They did it the other way round for me. Who showed you the unit and what floor? You got it girl 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
That’s Good I’m Excited For You Lol When You Sign Ya Lease First Month Rent & First Month Security Is Due At That Time In Order To Get Ya Keys Right? And Yea She Said The Reason Why They Did It That Way Was Because Alot Of Ppl Had They File Sent To HDC & Then Once They Get Approved & View A Unit They End Up Not Taking It Because They Don’t Like It. I Believe His Name Was Ray & He Showed Me A 2 Bedroom Unit On The 3rd Floor. I Was Hoping For A Front View But It’s Cool. What About You?

Old 09-18-2019, 04:50 AM

Quote:
That’s Good I’m Excited For You Lol When You Sign Ya Lease First Month Rent & First Month Security Is Due At That Time In Order To Get Ya Keys Right? And Yea She Said The Reason Why They Did It That Way Was Because Alot Of Ppl Had They File Sent To HDC & Then Once They Get Approved & View A Unit They End Up Not Taking It Because They Don’t Like It. I Believe His Name Was Ray & He Showed Me A 2 Bedroom Unit On The 3rd Floor. I Was Hoping For A Front View But It’s Cool. What About You?
Yeah ray was cool.. who have you spoken to from Wavecrest? Or no one yet since you haven’t signed the lease yet right .. and no girl they give you time thank god. The lady I had was super nice, but yes once you submit the money then yes you will get your keys. Niceeee.. which ami were u aapproved fro for the 2 bedroom ? You prob got the back view like me 🤦🏽*♀️ But hey whatever still grateful lol

Old 09-18-2019, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashanti720 View Post
Hey i Have a Question About Ur Interview Process , i Have a Interview W. Them For a Building on 53rd Street. I Just Wanted to Know The Management Itself.
Which management are you referring to ?

Old 09-18-2019, 05:16 AM

155 posts, read 172,547 times
Quote:
Which management are you referring to ?
Wavecrest I Have a Interview Appointment With Them In The Beginning Of The Oct. The Interview Will Be In The Building That I’m Interviewing For Which I Found Be A Little Weird. I Just Wanted To Know About Their Interview Process.. I’m in The CB As Well it’s Just My Credit That Sucks ☹️ I’m Working On Payments Though So I Should Be Ok Right (Bank Statements Will Show)? & Also My Log # Is 20,??? Should I Bother Even Going?. I’m Super Nervous 😩. This Building I Applied For Was In Dec of 2018 So 10 Months Later They Reach Out I Just Feel They Might Put Me on The Waiting List.

Old 09-18-2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashanti720 View Post
Wavecrest I Have a Interview Appointment With Them In The Beginning Of The Oct. The Interview Will Be In The Building That I’m Interviewing For Which I Found Be A Little Weird. I Just Wanted To Know About Their Interview Process.. I’m in The CB As Well it’s Just My Credit That Sucks ☹️ I’m Working On Payments Though So I Should Be Ok Right (Bank Statements Will Show)? & Also My Log # Is 20,??? Should I Bother Even Going?. I’m Super Nervous 😩. This Building I Applied For Was In Dec of 2018 So 10 Months Later They Reach Out I Just Feel They Might Put Me on The Waiting List.
See the thing is although we went on the interview with wavecrest we actually are with Clinton management so we prob wouldn’t know much about them. But I would recommend still going them numbers and your credit actually don’t matter mines wasn’t the best either. But then again it all depends on the development due to having different managements. Believe it or not waiting lists aren’t as bad as they seem. I was placed on a waiting list as well for this same development and ended up getting the apt two months later but applied in 2017 and didn’t start the process until May 2019 but was invited to a interview in April. Anything is literally possible I say go for it I was afraid with the credit and got it too . GO for it I say.

Old 09-18-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Yeah ray was cool.. who have you spoken to from Wavecrest? Or no one yet since you haven’t signed the lease yet right .. and no girl they give you time thank god. The lady I had was super nice, but yes once you submit the money then yes you will get your keys. Niceeee.. which ami were u aapproved fro for the 2 bedroom ? You prob got the back view like me 🤦🏽*♀️ But hey whatever still grateful lol
Yea He Was He Told Me I Should Move Forward With The Apartment Along With The Super Being That It’s A Brand New Apartment. And Oh Okay Good So I Have Time To Get My Money Together Until Then. Do You Remember The Lady You Dealt With? And I Got Approved For A 110% AMI 2 Bedroom & I Definetly Have The Back View I Can’t See Nothing But The Apartments Behind Smh Lol But Yes Overall I’m Grateful To Get This Far I’m So Ready To Move. Do You Remember How Long Did HDC Took To Approve You?

Old 09-18-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Yea He Was He Told Me I Should Move Forward With The Apartment Along With The Super Being That It’s A Brand New Apartment. And Oh Okay Good So I Have Time To Get My Money Together Until Then. Do You Remember The Lady You Dealt With? And I Got Approved For A 110% AMI 2 Bedroom & I Definetly Have The Back View I Can’t See Nothing But The Apartments Behind Smh Lol But Yes Overall I’m Grateful To Get This Far I’m So Ready To Move. Do You Remember How Long Did HDC Took To Approve You?

Yeah I love that they give you time that’s why I took a bit to love in cause I was getting the funds together
I think they give you like 2 weeks or so. First Janine called me and told me I was approved and someone from the management would call me to view the place but I guess in ur case to sign the lease and I dealt with a lady named Crystal she’s so nice .. and believe it I think two days. Yeah it was the quickest I ever heard of. And yeah ray is right you can’t be brand new. There was a 2 bedroom available on my floor too that’s why I asked you which floor. I was feenin to see it with my curious self lol did you ale pics? Are ur appliances black too? Or white?

Old 09-18-2019, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Yeah I love that they give you time that’s why I took a bit to love in cause I was getting the funds together
I think they give you like 2 weeks or so. First Janine called me and told me I was approved and someone from the management would call me to view the place but I guess in ur case to sign the lease and I dealt with a lady named Crystal she’s so nice .. and believe it I think two days. Yeah it was the quickest I ever heard of. And yeah ray is right you can’t be brand new. There was a 2 bedroom available on my floor too that’s why I asked you which floor. I was feenin to see it with my curious self lol did you ale pics? Are ur appliances black too? Or white?
Oh That’s Perfect That Gives Me More Then Enough Time. And Yes That’s Her Name Crystal She’s The One Who Called Me To View The Apartment While Janine Called Me To Tell Me My File Was Sent To HDC So It’s Kinda Like The Same Process Except They Doing It The Opposite From You. 2 Days Is Good I Hope I Hear From Them Soon Cause I Be Hearing They Can Take Weeks Or Months To Approve You Ugh. Are You High Up That You Can See The Water Views? And Yes I Did Get Pics I Snuck A Few Lol Of The Lobby, Hallway, And Apartment. You Have A Closed Kitchen Right? Mines Is Open And Yes I Have Black Applicances Thank God Because Me & White? That’s A Whole Nother Story I’d Prefer Black Over White Anyday!

Old 09-18-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Oh That’s Perfect That Gives Me More Then Enough Time. And Yes That’s Her Name Crystal She’s The One Who Called Me To View The Apartment While Janine Called Me To Tell Me My File Was Sent To HDC So It’s Kinda Like The Same Process Except They Doing It The Opposite From You. 2 Days Is Good I Hope I Hear From Them Soon Cause I Be Hearing They Can Take Weeks Or Months To Approve You Ugh. Are You High Up That You Can See The Water Views? And Yes I Did Get Pics I Snuck A Few Lol Of The Lobby, Hallway, And Apartment. You Have A Closed Kitchen Right? Mines Is Open And Yes I Have Black Applicances Thank God Because Me & White? That’s A Whole Nother Story I’d Prefer Black Over White Anyday!
Yeah she’s the sweetest I liked her a lot and I’m on the 10th floor and nope the view that’s on my page is the only back of the building too let me see the pictures that I have up and it’s like one of the green roofs view thats about it.. and i believe my kitchen is open. Look back at my pictures it’s on my problem. Can I see yours? You could email it to me @tarajileee@gmail.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery