Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2019, 07:30 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,904,264 times

Advertisements

You’re lucky that Wavecrest was investigated and they changed things around

Here’s the thing...

Wavecrest used to make applicants go to their office deep in Queens for everything...

Idk if you still have to pick up your keys from the main office but be prepared for the back and forth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2019, 06:57 AM

92 posts, read 90,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
You’re lucky that Wavecrest was investigated and they changed things around

Here’s the thing...

Wavecrest used to make applicants go to their office deep in Queens for everything...

Idk if you still have to pick up your keys from the main office but be prepared for the back and forth
Yea I’ve Been To Their Office It’s Way Too Far For Me To The Point Where I Have To Drive Because It Takes So Long To Get There Via Public Transportation Smh Not Sure If That’s The Case But Hopefully They Do Lease Signings In The Apartments After Viewing That’ll Save Me A Trip Lol

Old 09-19-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP3620 View Post
Yeah she’s the sweetest I liked her a lot and I’m on the 10th floor and nope the view that’s on my page is the only back of the building too let me see the pictures that I have up and it’s like one of the green roofs view thats about it.. and i believe my kitchen is open. Look back at my pictures it’s on my problem. Can I see yours? You could email it to me @tarajileee@gmail.com
Yea I Would Prefer Your Back View Rather Then Mines Lol I’m Literally Looking At The Windows In The Next Building At Least You Can See Both Of The Other 2 Buildings Ground Level. And When I Mean Open I Mean Like Open Space You Have A Closed Kitchen Mines Is Open & Connects To The Living Room. I Can Send You Pictures I Believe You Sent Me Some Via Email Already Isn’t Your Email APeterson With Some Numbers @ Gmail? Or Should I Send Them To The Email Above Instead?

Old 09-19-2019, 07:17 AM

42 posts, read 28,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1893 View Post
Yea I’ve Been To Their Office It’s Way Too Far For Me To The Point Where I Have To Drive Because It Takes So Long To Get There Via Public Transportation Smh Not Sure If That’s The Case But Hopefully They Do Lease Signings In The Apartments After Viewing That’ll Save Me A Trip Lol
It is far and yeah the procedure is still the same . The lease signing is at the office but wait what did they you go out there for if it wasn’t to sign the lease? Because yeah the lease signing is still there I had to drive there too.

Old 09-19-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Yea I Would Prefer Your Back View Rather Then Mines Lol I’m Literally Looking At The Windows In The Next Building At Least You Can See Both Of The Other 2 Buildings Ground Level. And When I Mean Open I Mean Like Open Space You Have A Closed Kitchen Mines Is Open & Connects To The Living Room. I Can Send You Pictures I Believe You Sent Me Some Via Email Already Isn’t Your Email APeterson With Some Numbers @ Gmail? Or Should I Send Them To The Email Above Instead?

Oh Damn lol.
Oh I see what you mean. Yeah I def wanna see. Yeah you can use either email address actually I forgot you had that one.

Old 09-19-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Wait I thought you could see the two views too... damn that sucks so what is exactly your view then ?? Oh yeahhhh ur on a lower level so you prob just see buildings right

Old 09-19-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Wait I thought you could see the two views too... damn that sucks so what is exactly your view then ?? Oh yeahhhh ur on a lower level so you prob just see buildings right
Exactly All I See Is Crossroads ll Apartment Windows Lol I’m Gonna Ask To See If There’s Any Units Left With A Diffrent View Even Thou I Highly Doubt It Because There’s Only A Few Units Left To Fill They Said. Plus If They Sent My File I Believe They Send It With Your Apartment # But I’m Sure It Won’t Hurt To Ask.

Old 09-20-2019, 02:11 AM

Yeah it’s most likely see the already with the apt number but if it’s others available yeah I don’t see the big deal as long as it’s still a two bedroom also. We’re you able to send the email?

Old 09-20-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Yeah it’s most likely see the already with the apt number but if it’s others available yeah I don’t see the big deal as long as it’s still a two bedroom also. We’re you able to send the email?
Exactly & Yes Check Your Email.

Old 09-23-2019, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Yea He Was He Told Me I Should Move Forward With The Apartment Along With The Super Being That It’s A Brand New Apartment. And Oh Okay Good So I Have Time To Get My Money Together Until Then. Do You Remember The Lady You Dealt With? And I Got Approved For A 110% AMI 2 Bedroom & I Definetly Have The Back View I Can’t See Nothing But The Apartments Behind Smh Lol But Yes Overall I’m Grateful To Get This Far I’m So Ready To Move. Do You Remember How Long Did HDC Took To Approve You?
I got it ... I love it ♥️♥️♥️ Absolutely beautiful I love the kitchen. But I see your point in the view it’s streight to the building windows view. Whatever it’s a place to call home which matters most. Have they contacted you yet? HPD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery