Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2019, 10:32 AM

92 posts, read 90,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADP3620 View Post
I got it ... I love it ♥️♥️♥️ Absolutely beautiful I love the kitchen. But I see your point in the view it’s streight to the building windows view. Whatever it’s a place to call home which matters most. Have they contacted you yet? HPD
Exactly Your Right. And No I’m Still Waiting ☹️ I Guess Approval From Them Is Diffrent For Everyone Because You Got Approved In A Few Days & For Me It’s Going On 2 Weeks. But I Guess It’s A Waiting Game From Here Hopefully I Hear Something Soon. What Do They Look For Anyway? To See If All Paperwork Was Processed By Management Correctly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2019, 10:54 AM

42 posts, read 28,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis1893 View Post
Exactly Your Right. And No I’m Still Waiting ☹️ I Guess Approval From Them Is Diffrent For Everyone Because You Got Approved In A Few Days & For Me It’s Going On 2 Weeks. But I Guess It’s A Waiting Game From Here Hopefully I Hear Something Soon. What Do They Look For Anyway? To See If All Paperwork Was Processed By Management Correctly?
To be honest I don’t even know I was just as lost truthfully. But i do think that they are just double checking basically. Crazy I know but I think it’s a go for you . You have a child right

Old 09-23-2019, 12:34 PM

Quote:
To be honest I don’t even know I was just as lost truthfully. But i do think that they are just double checking basically. Crazy I know but I think it’s a go for you . You have a child right
Thank You & Yes I Have 2. I’ll Make Sure To Keep You Updated. Any Updates On The Move In Process For You?

Old 09-23-2019, 01:40 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,911,667 times
If they give you a apt you don’t like. Turn it down. ask for another unit. Tell em your reasoning

Old 09-24-2019, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Thank You & Yes I Have 2. I’ll Make Sure To Keep You Updated. Any Updates On The Move In Process For You?
I ended up changing the move in date to the 1st of the month she was very understandable. It was just too much for me in such little time. So I changed the move in date to give me more. To eat everything together in order. So yeah one week away now 🥰 you should call and check because I noticed Janine is a slacker and she’s the type of person you have to be on her neck

Old 09-24-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
I ended up changing the move in date to the 1st of the month she was very understandable. It was just too much for me in such little time. So I changed the move in date to give me more. To eat everything together in order. So yeah one week away now 🥰 you should call and check because I noticed Janine is a slacker and she’s the type of person you have to be on her neck
That’s Great The 1st Will Be Here In No Time. Keep Me Updated! And Yes I’ve Heard Lol Ima Have To Contact Her Or Crystal By The End Of The Week Since It’ll Make 2 Weeks Since They Sent My File Hopefully I Can Have A Move In Date By October Too If Not The 1st Then The 15th Because I’m Ready!

Old 09-24-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
That’s Great The 1st Will Be Here In No Time. Keep Me Updated! And Yes I’ve Heard Lol Ima Have To Contact Her Or Crystal By The End Of The Week Since It’ll Make 2 Weeks Since They Sent My File Hopefully I Can Have A Move In Date By October Too If Not The 1st Then The 15th Because I’m Ready!
I don’t blame you ****. Lol but I will def keep you updated for sure.

Old 09-24-2019, 01:12 PM

24 posts, read 14,439 times
Quote:
I am awaiting hpd approval as well for me its been a week. I believe it varies case to case.

Old 09-24-2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me7 View Post
I am awaiting hpd approval as well for me its been a week. I believe it varies case to case.
Oh You Too Lol Yea It Does Let’s Hope To Hear Something Before The Month Is Over. I Remember You Saying You Applied For The One Bedroom. Did You View It Yet?

Old 09-25-2019, 08:01 AM

24 posts, read 14,439 times
Quote:
Oh You Too Lol Yea It Does Let’s Hope To Hear Something Before The Month Is Over. I Remember You Saying You Applied For The One Bedroom. Did You View It Yet?
Yeah. I presume it takes longer. Just for hpd approval. Yes, I got to see the one bedroom a week and a half ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery